" Where are you bun...?" Taehee walks inside the company and the employee bows to her , smiling and congratulating her.

" Umm.. Haejung.. do u have any idea .. where's Jungkook is?" She asks one of the employee there.

".. Um... Jungkookshii.. just came back Taeheeshii... He must be ceo's office" she thanked him and left to the said place.

Taehee reached to the floor where's Yoongi office is and about to open the door but someone else pull it from other side and her leg got slip resulting her to collide with the other person.

But two strong arms stop her before she could meet the person chest, and hold her against his chest.

She gasps and look up to say something when a deep chill thrilling voice comes from behind.

" You should be more careful Mr. Byun... Especially if it's my fiance.." Taehee knows this voice very well and turn to face her fiance.

" Well I'm really sorry Mr Jeon... I didn't know that a beautiful lady is going to collide with me.." said Mr Byun with a sly smirk on his face.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and make Taehee stood next to himself, wrapping an arm around her waist protectively.

" I'm just saying right now... Mr. Byun don't make me warn you..." Taehee felt uncomfortable in this whole situation so she took hold of Jungkook's hand and gesture him to let go.

" Sorry again.. Miss Taehee.. I'll take my leave then jeon. " He left from there but not before lingering his eyes on Taehee.

Jungkook signs and loose his hold on her. Tae look at his tired face and caress his cheeks.

" Tired .. " Jungkook hums smiling lightly to her.

" Then let's go.. ok.. I came here to take you only.. " Jungkook chuckle after seeing the pout on her face and steal a peck .

She got shy and hit him lightly on his chest.

" Let's go.. " both start walking towards the elevator when Jungkook remember something.

" Babe... " She hums .

" You went for jwellery shopping right.. did you bought something? " He asks .

" Yeah.. one or two piece of sets... There's nothing that much unique.. " Jungkook just listen as she told him about her day admiring the love of his life.

Taehee notice him being silent, so she look up and blushes seeing the intense gaze of jungkook.

" What... Why . Why are you looking like that... " Jungkook push the ground floor button and trap her in between his arms.

" Like what... " She gulps as Jungkook start leaving kisses on her nape .

" Hm... You know.. it's getting difficult me to wait .. for our wedding... I really miss you... Tae... " He sensually caress her waist and nibbles on her ear. Taehee try her best not to moan but Jungkook can't let that happen. He bite her shoulder and a deep moan left from her mouth.

" Koo... We.. we... Are.. in.. " she try to say but jungkook start sucking her collarbone making it prominent hickey there.

As Taehee trying to stop him before someone see them , Jungkook make her shup up from his mouth and start to kiss her Passionately. She gives in and open her lips to let the hot tongue invade in . Both got lost in the feeling of each other lips and the elevator got stop , the door open only to Yoongi standing there looking so done with his brother.

" Hmm.. Mr Jeon Jungkook.. you know you have your home to do these things right.. it's a working area.." both the youngest got startled and pull away instantly.