Never have I ever.

Start from the beginning

Charlotte fills our glasses. "Never have I ever joined the mile high club." Again me and Daniel drink, but so does Lewis.
"We knew about your membership, we were there." Michael says dryly. "But Lewis really?"
Lewis shrugs, "yeah a couple of years ago. There was an opportunity and I took it."
Blake fills up again, we are on the second bottle now and this time it's some blue stuff.
"Never have I ever faked an orgasm." Blake states and the boys don't move, but us girls simultaneously pick up our glasses and take the shot.

The shot almost comes out of our noses as we see the guys look absolutely shocked. Especially Max, Charles and Daniel.
"Don't give me that look babe, you know I've never had to fake one with you." I tell him and he relaxes again.
"Kelly?" Max looks worried.
"Not with you Max. But let's just say Daniil was just as skilled in the bedroom as in the car." Kelly admits and as we are all more than tipsy now making us all snort with laughter. We all know he wasn't the best driver.
"Charles also, not you." Charlotte quickly says.

Our glasses are once again filled and I know we should probably stop soon, but it's so much fun.
"Never have I ever fantasized about somebody else during sex." Michael says and this time it's me and Kelly who drink.
"No Max not while we were together." Kelly shouts as she sees Max look at her again.
It's enough to make all of us almost roll over the floor laughing. The alcohol is really getting to us.
"Skylar spill it!" Michael tells me.
"Ok I fantasized about Daniel while I was with Shane." Daniel seems to grow when he hears that. Looking very smug.
"Was he that bad?" Kelly asks and I shake my head.

"Not at first. He was caring and considerate. But after a while he just thought about his own pleasure. Even if I wasn't in the mood he would push and push until I said yes. And when we did it he was just going for it without realizing he was fucking a human being." I swallow, thinking about it and I feel Daniels grip on my hand tighten.
"So I would just think about how it might be with Daniel. Hoping he would be caring and that he would want to please me as much as himself."
I smile at Daniel. "And boy he did not disappoint and he still doesn't. It's even better than I fantasized about."

"Yeah we heard you yesterday remember." Lando says and I blush again.
"Sorry about that. We will try to be more quiet next time." I apologize.
"Don't be sorry, we are all happy for you guys right?" Charlotte looks around and everyone quickly nods their heads. "We can't blame either of you. You're both sexy as hell and you have a healthy sex drive. Just enjoy it." Kelly tells us and I mouth 'thanks' to her.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna call it a night." Lewis says as he gets up. A bit unsteady, but he hasn't had that much shots as some of us.
"Good idea, I'm done for tonight as well." I get up and Daniel follows me.
I take the glasses to the kitchen after everybody emptied their last shots.
I don't know how, but we make it upstairs safely, after quickly brushing our teeth we take off our clothes and pretty much pass out as soon as we feel the bed.

The next morning we wake up with only a minor headache, I'm so glad we both drank plenty of water in between the shots. First thing we do is call his parents.
"Heeej sweethearts! How are you doing. Are you getting better son?" Grace answers the phone and we see Joe sitting behind her waving at us.
"Getting better each day mom. Started some exercise in the pool yesterday. So I'm going to be fine soon." Daniel says putting his arm around me.

"So mom, dad a few things. First of all I'm going back to Red Bull next season. They offered me the seat besides Max, so it will go back to how it was a few years ago."
Grace slams her hand for her mouth to muffle her scream. "Oh I'm so happy to hear that. You'll do great honey."