Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Xue Lian and Xue Gang returned home safely, and they don't know how they got home. Oh, they paid 3,000 crystal nuclei for bail.

    As long as people are fine, money is trivial.

    The main reason was that En Weiwei was expelled from the research institute. Xue Gang pointed at her and laughed, "You're savage, why aren't you savage? Hahahahaha."

    Xue Lian grabbed him and told him to stop making trouble. A skinny camel is bigger than a horse. Even if the En family does not have the protection of "her grandfather", they still have a huge family property and family business behind En Weiwei.

    Xue Gang snorted coldly, smelly idiot, En Weiwei almost killed his uncle, everyone will remember this grudge.

    [En Weiwei is the chief culprit who killed Police Officer Sun with this evil stroke. ]

    [As for the monkeys they provoked, those monkeys besieged ordinary people without supernatural powers. ]

    [ let out a fucking breath. ]

    En Weiwei can't take care of Xue Gang's ridicule now, she is thinking about how to go home and explain. Mother repeatedly told her to be careful and be careful not to make grandpa unhappy.

    But she didn't understand, recently she was very peaceful, she didn't even provoke Xue Lian and Mussel too much, what did she do to make grandpa unhappy.

    When she got home, her mother asked nervously, "Good girl, did your grandpa say anything?"

    Enweiwei hesitated and changed the subject, but couldn't hide it from her mother.

    Her mother was very distressed when she knew the result. After she got married, her husband did a lot of stupid things in the name of compassion.

    After being dealt with by compassion, she recovered a lot. After her daughter was born, she started doing evil things again when she was a teenager.

    Ci Xin told her very early on that Ci Xin has no feelings for her and her children, he can't do it, all he has is responsibility, and if they continue to do evil, he will abandon them.

    The day finally came, and her father finally left her alone for the crimes committed by her husband and daughter.

    She can divorce, but she can't bear to have a daughter.

    "What should I do, what should I do?"

    En Weiwei couldn't understand when she was a child, why her grandfather was different from other people's grandfathers. Her grandfather never hugged her, and he didn't even love her mother.

    Mom said grandpa was emotionally deficient.

    Sometimes Enweiwei fights for her mother, so why did she give birth to you?

    My mother is very grateful, thinking that he has fulfilled his responsibilities as a father. When he was a child, he participated in handicrafts and activities that required his father's participation. He was not absent once. No emotion is something he can control. "Without me, there would be no you."

    Now Is everything gone?

    Enli was in a daze. Obviously her father had warned her a long time ago, why the daughter just refused to obey.

    On the other hand, Xue Lian settled the matter, and under the eyes of En's family, she no longer has any worries.

    It has become a habit for everyone to change houses. Furniture and electrical appliances should be added. Some original furniture, if you don’t like it, you can replace it with your own.