Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Blue Star Red Leaf Village.

    The uncles and ladies lived in the village for a day, and Xue Lian, Mu Saier, and Gu Qingxuan hadn't woken up yet.

    They were still breathing and couldn't wake up no matter what.

    Several adults cried anxiously.

    Ding Jiayu said: "The base has fallen, and zombies are coming. We have to go."

    So they carried the three bodies into the car.

    A sentence suddenly appeared in the uncle's head: 【Put them into your space. 】

    The auntie put her hands on Mussel's body in a numb manner.

    Uncle Mussel was shocked, "My nephew!"

    However, his nephew was taken into the space by the aunt.

    Uncle was in such a hurry that no living things could be stored in the space, including chickens, ducks and geese.

    The aunt let Mussel out again, still alive and breathing.

    So she took all three of them into the space.

    Several people got on the off-road vehicle and ran all the way.

    Not only their team, but also the green hat team. A teammate of the Blue Star space department had the same words in his mind: 【Put them into your space. 】

    The time of Blue Star still flows, but the players of Star G don't know it.

    Seeing Xue Lian, Gu Qingxuan blushed.

    What a beautiful girl, prettier than Xue Lian.

    Ah, she is very similar to Xue Lian, even prettier than Blue Star's Xue Lian.

    Could it be Xue Lian?

    Mussel is also there, so she is undoubtedly Xue Lian.

    Gu Qingxuan used his cello-like voice: "Xue Lian, Mussel."

    There was also a tall woman in the room, wearing a cheongsam and red lips.

    When she saw Gu Qingxuan coming, the corner of her mouth curled down.

    She didn't like him very much when they met for the first time, she walked out without saying hello, and bumped Gu Qingxuan's shoulder by the door.

    Gu Qingxuan was still in shock, ignoring this little episode.

    Several people sat around a round table.

    Look at each other.

    Xue Lian admitted, "I took the elixir of space, and my appearance recovered."

    She was in pain for half an hour, thinking that she was going to be poisoned to death.

    Unexpectedly, after half an hour, everything in my body was normal, and my appearance was restored, even more prosperous than before.

    She just checked the photos of the original body before it was disfigured. After taking the beauty pill, she is now more beautiful than the original body.

    And it's even more eye-catching than Xue Lian in Blue Star...

    It's a bit unnatural now, like just dyed hair, I can't accept it for a while, and it takes a few days to adapt.

    Gu Qingxuan asked suspiciously: "Space?"

    Xue Lian told him, "My space has been brought to Star G." As