Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    With the soft touch, the little husky narrowed his eyelids comfortably, but when he thought of something, his little body stiffened immediately.

    It blew up and escaped from the human embrace, while still keeping the bag of jerky in its mouth.

    Xue Lian said "Hey", and saw the little husky running back into the thick fog with his butt bouncing after breaking free, his back seemed a little angry.

    She followed, but could not step into the fog.

    The dense fog seemed to form an invisible barrier, and she couldn't see the scene in the fog clearly.

    She remembered that in the purple jade bracelet, there were green mountains and green waters behind the puppy.

    Although she can't see the green mountains and green waters now, she is looking forward to it first.

    Are there any living things other than puppies?

    Xue Lian silently said "get out".

    Sure enough, he left the space and returned to the sofa in the living room.

    The people in the studio finally waited for her.

    [Ah, I was so scared to death, Xue Lian must have entered the space just now. ]

    [It should be, but why can't the live broadcast of the game broadcast the video. ]

    [The guess is related to a card bug. Xue Lian didn't get the ability at first, but now he suddenly has space...]

    [Panda Game Official: The system is under repair, please be safe. 】

    Xue Lian didn't pay attention to what the live broadcast barrage was discussing. The jade bracelet that was originally on her hand was gone. On her finger, the place where she was bitten just now had healed, but a red spot appeared on the belly of her finger.

    Where did you go?

    Xue Lian panicked for a moment, thinking silently that the jade bracelet appeared, and the jade bracelet obediently appeared on her wrist.

    The silent jade bracelet disappeared, and the jade bracelet turned into a small red dot on the pad of the index finger.

    Xue Lian felt relieved, this is the best, and no one else can take away the space.

    Night fell outside the window, it was already five or six o'clock.

    Xue Lian went to the kitchen, found some old rice from the cupboard, and boiled a pot of warm water.

    The audience thought she was going to cook.

    Unexpectedly, after the water warmed up, Xue Lian disappeared in place again holding a small half bag of rice and a pot of warm water.

    But this time she appeared very quickly, returning in three or four minutes.

    [It should be a first-level space. ]

    [Under popular science, the initial level 1 space is only about 36 cubic meters, 4*4*3, which is as big as two wardrobes. It also only has a storage function, and it cannot keep warm and fresh. ]

    She just went to the space, and she did go to test the space level.

    I sprinkled some rice in several places, and if there were ants and other small creatures, the rice would be removed.

    The warm water pot was placed in the ground, and a few big stones were built beside it to prevent the little husky from knocking over the pot.

    In a good space, what the food looks like when it is put in, it should be what it should be when it is taken out.