Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    The aunt came over, very puzzled, "Sister Xu, why do you say that? Do you think Xue Lian is blind and you like the eldest or the third?"

    Mrs. Xu thought that this aunt cared about children, girls I like boys, and I can't make up my face when I say it out.

    "No, no, that's not what I meant. I mean that she is about the same age as the third child in my family, and they can usually get along with each other, so they are compatible." The

    aunt frowned. Lin Qin was afraid of offending the Xu family, but she was not afraid. "Then you just said that Xue Lian of our family fell in love with your boss. Since when did Xue Lian of our family like your boss? You can eat indiscriminately, but don't talk nonsense."

    Mrs. Xu was also annoyed by this uneducated peasant woman. Wanting to bully her deliberately, he laughed, rolled his eyelids up, as if he was looking at the roof, and seemed to be contemptuous of his uncle, and said impatiently: "Yes, yes, the little girl has a thin skin, and her reputation is the most important thing."

    The auntie sneered, and when she gave her a step down, she even slapped Xue Lian for shamelessly seducing her son, so don't blame her. She was about to show off her power and spout wildly.

    "Wow!" A cup of tea splashed on Mrs. Xu's face.

    Mrs. Xu's eyes and nose were covered with tea leaves, and the front of her clothes was completely wet.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomore" the twins were scared to cry.

    [! I thought it was the output of my uncle, but I didn't expect to be preempted by Xue's mother. ]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I've never seen my mother lose her temper. ]

    [Wow, well done! Surprised by Xue's mother, she looked like a well-educated rich lady. 】

    【A mother who is a mother can't bear to chew her tongue, and the base is not a circle of ladies. I will hit you if I refuse to accept it, and I will hit you if I hit you. Is there still time to score? ]

    There is also a younger brother in the small entertainment circle, crying so pitifully. But mother Xue has no time to appease him now.

    Xue Lian heard the voice, took off her shoes and walked in, hugged her to comfort her.

    Mother Xue's chest was heaving with anger, what a dream this evil pen is dreaming of! It made her angry to treat her daughter as a commodity in the mall, and she didn't treat her sister-in-law as a human being, her eyes seemed to be looking at something dirty!

    Her sister-in-law is she who can roll her eyes?

    Mother Xue went "crazy", took a mouthful of phlegm, and spat it on Mrs. Xu, "tui! Slut, get out, none of your son's three cowardly mothers look down on me, let alone my daughter. You must be out of your mind. You thought you were a rich wife, and your eldest and second child’s reputation in the circle was worse than that of a latrine. You thought that your family opened the whole base, and you could have all the girls you want? I’ve never seen you like to have a mouth like this in your life. Shit. Get out!"

    [Good scolding, but I always feel that something is missing. ]

    [It's a little less national. 】