Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    The night before the apocalypse broke out two days ago.

    The aunt baked the extra flour at home into pancakes and put them in Xue Lian's space, and they could store them for a few more days.

    Xue Gang also finally accepted the facts of the doomsday, and was dejected all night.

    The uncle is very worried about his eldest daughter in another city. The eldest daughter got married many years ago and gave birth to a child. Now her grandson is five years old and lives with her parents-in-law in a neighboring city.

    The uncle called her and repeatedly told her to ask for leave for the next few days, and the family should not go out.

    Xue Tang said: "All right, all of you are superstitious. My mother's migraine is not cured if I don't go to work. Both Zhiyuan and I have asked for leave, and my in-laws haven't gone out, so just think I'm praying for you for a few days."

    Yesterday The uncle was afraid that she would not agree, so he sent money to them, directly gave 200,000 yuan, and begged them not to go out.

    The couple repeatedly told their daughter not to go out. After the phone call, the old couple were still very flustered.

    All the lights and charging treasures in the house are powered on.

    There are also 30 barrels of drinking water, more than a dozen bags of rice noodles, cured chicken and duck, and 3 cans of liquefied petroleum gas.

    It's fine to stay in the house for a month.

    The aunt counted the goods again and again, and of course she didn't want the end to come, and she didn't want these things to come in handy.

    The TV in the living room is always on, playing the news.

    The family stayed behind closed doors.

    Xue Lian was meditating in the bedroom, continuing to draw qi into her body.

    Look for that ten thousand source of energy.

    Unexpectedly, she meditated and entered meditation directly for 2 days.

    Both the uncle and the uncle's mother were so anxious that they didn't dare to push her.

    Xue Lian's appearance is the same as sitting in meditation in TV dramas, maybe he will go crazy if he pushes it.

    In the past two days, Xue Lian finally found the Qi of Wanyuan.

    It's like existing in another dimension, very powerful.

    Her body is too weak, so she can only cut "qi" to draw it into her body.

    Until she noticed a sudden black air in the air, and this black air tended to increase gradually. She just opened her eyes.

    The auntie rushed over immediately, "Lianlian, you scared us to death."

    Unlike the anxious family members, Xue Lian felt that her eyes and ears were sharper than ever before.

    The original 200-degree myopia is also better. Vision is now 5.0.

    And Xue Gang could be heard outside the bedroom muttering: "Why is Xue Lian stinking, has she turned into a zombie?"

    Xue Lian also smelled the smell, and there was a stinky sweat on her skin, and there was black mud... …

    She is drawing qi into her body, she has just started, and she should be at the first level of qi training now.

    Best of all, her space has expanded!