Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    System prompt: [Now start to quit the game, countdown 5, 4, 3——]

    Outside the nutrition warehouse, the glamorous proprietress pulled Xue Lian out of the game warehouse.

    "Cough, cough, cough..." Xue Lian was supported, sat on the chair, coughed while covering her chest, and looked back at the transparent coffin.

    Seven Knives said to Lao Bai: "I'm not dead."

    Lao Bai was speechless, "How can I die after playing a game?"

    Xue Lian's ears were still a little uncomfortable, and the conversations in his ears were buzzing.

    After a delay of three or four minutes, the conversation between Qi Dao and Lao Bai gradually became clear, and the fragrance of goose pear on the tip of the nose was barely there.

    The seven knives were poisonous, "Is she stupid?"

    Lao Bai looked at Xue Lian: "No way, you are a clever child, how stupid?"

    Seven knives complained: "I haven't paid the rent yet, what a fool!" Can I still pay the rent?"

    Lao Bai waved his finger in front of Xue Lian, then stretched out a finger, "How much is this?"

    Xue Lian glanced at his finger, looked up and replied, "2."

    Seven Putting the knife on his face and chuckling, "It seems that I'm not stupid." The

    old white face turned black, feeling that he had been scolded.

    But thanks to her, the bar business has tripled recently.

    The two asked Xue Lian to take a good rest. They went downstairs to take care of business first. The drinks and voices downstairs were noisy, which could be heard on the second floor. In the past, during the daytime, there was not much business in the bar, but now the business is so good during the daytime.

    Xue Lian stood up, her legs were trembling, her limbs and joints were a little stiff.

    According to the instructions of the game cabin, she has to walk more in the past two days, exercise, and restore muscle activity.

    But staying in the nutrition warehouse for half a month without taking a shower, although the body is not dirty, it always feels weird.

    She picked up the basin and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

    Passing by the window of the corridor on the second floor, Xue Lian was keenly aware that a camera was filming her.

    She went to the window and drew the curtains.

    At this point in time, the glass was a bit reflective, and the paparazzi did not take the photo realistically, but they still uploaded a press release as soon as possible: "Xue Lian has awakened, the photos are exposed!" "

    had over 100 million hits in an instant, and everyone wanted to see Xue Lian's appearance.

    After half a month of game live streaming, Xue Lian now has over 800,000 fans. Among them, 600,000 are Xue Lian's face fans in the game, and 200,000 are her career fans.

    The number of comments exceeded 10,000 in 3 seconds: [Congratulations to my daughter for her return! ]

    [Is there a high-definition one? Can Xue Lian accept her own appearance now? ]

    [Others are becoming beautiful and handsome, only she is becoming ugly... I can't accept it. 】

    【You don't worry about it. 】