Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Xue Lian was let out of the room by the auntie.

    The sub-zero wind blew on my face, and my legs fell directly into the snow more than 30 centimeters deep.

    It's so cold, Gu Qingxuan's two streams of snot instantly turned to ice.

    As for Xue Lian, she was so cold that she burst into tears, and soon her face was covered with stubble.

    [Fuck, it's snowing heavily, is it winter? 】

    【Mom, at this temperature, they went to the north? ]

    [Xue Lian cried so much that my heart ached. 】

    The kindness outside the screen is covering his heart, why is his heart feeling uncomfortable?

    Is it too dramatic?

    Or is he not quite used to the newly condensed body?

    During the live broadcast, a green military coat was draped over Xue Lian.

    It was the uncle who took off his military overcoat and put it on Xue Lian.

    In the snowstorm, everyone couldn't open their eyes, let alone open their mouths, and couldn't speak.

    The north wind is blowing, and the snow-covered trees on the mountain are swaying.

    Then another military coat was pressed onto Xue Lian, it was Gu Qingxuan.

    Xue Lian was bent over by the military coat, and raised her hand to return it to Gu Qingxuan, waving her hand, she already has one, no need.

    Uncle took off his military coat and had no clothes. Xue Lian took out three or four large down jackets from the space and gave them to Uncle and Uncle.

    In the snowy day, everyone couldn't talk at all.

    The uncle transformed the caravan, and everyone got into the caravan one after another.

    The aunt and mother Xue hugged Xue Lian from left to right, "Lian Lian, you have been in a coma for 3 months, you scared us to death. Why did you jump out of my space by yourself?"

    Xue Lian wanted to say something, but it was too long. Talking, the throat is very hoarse.

    The uncle hugged Mussel, with tears in his eyes, "I thought you died before me. For more than three months, other people with supernatural powers are fine, but you are all in a coma.

    " He kept patting Mussel's arm, and then went to cry.

    Xue Gang cares about Chu Xiaofu.

    Gu Qingxuan bit her lip, no one cared about him anymore. But the uncle came over, "Are you thirsty, do you want something to drink?"

    Gu Qingxuan nodded.

    The uncle took out a few packs of milk from the cabinet and distributed them to the people who had just woken up.

    Xue Lian noticed that there was a breath of life in the RV, and the RV was older than when it first started. Guess they should often live in the RV.

    As for the uncle, uncle mother, uncle, and mother Xue, it has only been three months, and they look five or six years old.

    Especially Mother Xue, who used to be a well-maintained lady, now has white hair behind her ears and is much older.

    It seems that they have had a very hard time these three months.

    Xue Lian took a few sips of milk, and her shriveled stomach felt much more comfortable. "Auntie, where are you going?"