Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    After saying goodbye to Ouyang Qin, Xue Lian and Mussel went home, and Han Meimei and Li Lei went to her house as guests.

    Han Meimei saw the hut in the snow, "Your house is so small."

    Xue Lian nodded, opened her mouth and took a mouthful of snow, "We came to this base too late, and the house was selected by other people."

    Li Lei also echoed, "In heavy snow, it's not easy to have a house that can shelter from the wind and rain."

    Han Meimei played here for a while, and told Xue Lian that she had now broken through the Foundation Establishment and entered the Golden Core Stage.

    The monks in the golden elixir period can get rid of the samsara of the five grains in the mortal world.

    The most recent time, she and her senior brother defeated a seventh-level mutated snow wolf.

    "My master came this time to inform the lord of the base that the mutated wolves are growing stronger and their powers are constantly improving. I saw them last month as a third-level mutation. The base can't wait any longer. We need to unite with the power team to encircle and suppress the snow wolves. "

    Han Meimei took out the crystal core of the seventh-level snow wolf, which was light blue in color, "here, the mutant wolf's crystal core looks like this. That wolf is really powerful. It can manipulate ice picks and tactical ambushes. We were almost killed by it several times."

    "Fortunately, you are all right." Xue Lian also said.

    Xue Lian thought that her mother had the power of the water system, so she proposed, "Meimei, I have a friend who needs a mutated crystal core. You are a cultivator and you shouldn't need a crystal core. If you sell it, what is the price?"

    Han Meimei knew that Xue's mother had a water system. Supernatural powers, their sect is willing to do good deeds, has been helping all human beings, and also likes to make friends. It is the style of the sons and daughters of the world to stab their friends. "I will give it to you."

    After finishing speaking, he put the crystal core into Xue Lian's hands stuffed.

    [Damn, the seventh-level crystal nucleus can be given away to anyone. ]

    [They don't have to worry about food and clothing, and Gu Ming has been cultivating the law of immortality in order to save the common people. However, it is indeed too generous to give away the seventh-level crystal nucleus for free. 】

    Xue Lian hurriedly refused, "No, no, no need! If you give it to me, I will definitely not accept it."

    Xue Lian thought of functional clothes to keep out the cold and heat, and she had a set in hand, which Gu Ming had just returned to give to her.

    "Meimei, do you like this suit? It can keep out the cold and heat, and you can change the color with fairy magic."

    Han Meimei saw this fairy clothes early in the morning. If it wasn't something very important, Master wouldn't be alone Help Xue Lian to come back.

    Han Meimei was not too polite, and directly changed into this ancient costume. She used the magic method to turn all the clothes into true red, and turned the skirt into trousers, which was very cool.

    "Wow, it's so warm! Xue Lian, why do you have so many strange treasures."

    Although she can use immortal methods to keep out the cold, she herself is too afraid of the cold, and it will consume a lot of immortal methods to protect against the cold.