Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Xue Lian didn't swallow the vegetables in his mouth, and the whole family looked at Mussel blankly.

    You know, Muser and Gu Qingxuan are usually the most difficult to deal with, why would they suddenly kneel down?

    how could be?

    The audience was also stunned: [Wori, King Saier, King Saier, the man has gold under his knees! How can you kneel down as a slut! 】

    【This slut, he deserves it too? ! ]

    [Sluts are not worthy! ]

    Gu Qingxuan's fans were extremely proud: [You are noble, you are powerful, you are awesome, don't kneel. ]

    [You three eighth brothers are still kneeling. ]

    [Ahahahahaha, and I can't afford to kneel. 】

    This day is a day when Gu Qingxuan fans have been oppressed by Mussel for a long time, and they have swallowed their anger every time.

    Their brother, stand up!

    Their elder brother, invincible!

    The fans of Gu Qingxuan and Muser started a century-old fight, from the live broadcast room to the major social media of Xingwang, and the spat was directly sprayed on each other for three days and three nights.

    It was torn until the network was paralyzed.

    On this day, it was called "Eight Sao Wars" by netizens on Xingwang.com.

    8. The eyes of the fans of Sao and Sao are tearing up to the point of fatigue, and they want Xue Lian's fans to uphold justice.

    Xue Lian fans:? ? ? Don't beat me.

    The timeline goes back to the moment of kneeling.

    Mussel knelt for a full minute, unable to get up, his strength was suppressed, and he couldn't get up at all.

    The audience discovered that Gu Qingxuan's level 3.5 spiritual ability has skyrocketed to level 7!

    My God, I thought that Chu Xiaofu's level 6 ability was temporarily unprecedented, but there is another level 7 ability! !

    [Attention everyone! ! ! Just now Gu Qingxuan also tugged on Xue Lian's sleeve, and then his mental strength skyrocketed. ]

    [Ah, so what Xiao Baoya said is true! Was it because of pulling Xue Lian's clothes that his abilities skyrocketed? ]

    [Although, this is too outrageous. Doesn't Xue Lian only have the ability of the space system? What is the relationship between the ability of the space system and other people's abilities? ]

    [Does Xue Lian still have a hidden buff? ]

    [@熊猫官方, come out and explain what kind of power Xue Lian is. 】

    Panda Game Company pretended to be dead. When they encountered Xue Lian's problem, they had no choice but to play dead.

    Until Xue Lian told Gu Qingxuan to stop playing and asked Mussel to get up.

    Mussel stood up in humiliation, the pain in his knees was not as good as the pain in his heart. The corners of his eyes were red, and he didn't want to meet that flirt Gu Qingxuan.

    He will never forget the shame of today.

    The corners of Gu Qingxuan's mouth raised, it's awesome to take off, okay? At the same time, his mental power spread to the whole base, and he could spy on any one if he wanted to know what happened. He is the most powerful artificial camera.