Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    There are also a small number of fans who think that Muser and Xue Lian are really happy when they are together.

    [Happiness is important, one day is one day. 】

    【No, finally there is a live variety show where you can see Mussel, and if you die after playing for a few days, we won't be able to see him. Join the elite team to survive till the end. 】

    Xue Lian is also looking forward to his answer. She has standard peach blossom eyes, watery, and extremely beautiful.

    Yan Fen was overwhelmed: [Being looked at by such eyes, no one can bear it. ]

    [Pretty and not squeamish, so cute, my daughter. ]

    [If you don't agree, she is still not a man. ]

    Mussel's blue eyes are deep, bad, she's asking me.

    His eyelashes were half down, "I want to think about it."

    Xue Lian's face powder: [? ? ? ]

    Black fans finally saw Xue Lian overturned once: [Hahahaha, I refused, do you think beauty means everything? It depends on how good your ability is. 】

    It was within Xue Lian's expectation to be rejected by him, after all, he also rejected Ouyang Qin's invitation. But the loss in her heart is also true.

    At this time, no one expected that Mussel's mental activity was: I am not worthy, my ability is only level 2, and she is already level 5.

    "Okay, I respect your decision, I am already very grateful for you helping me modify the car." Xue Lian said what was in her heart.

    Between the two, the mood of getting along has undergone subtle changes.

    After Xue Lian got out of the car, she returned the Mussel blue truck to him.

    Then he took out his purchases and asked Mussel to put his purchases in the refrigerator.

    Mussel packed up the goods and left in a hurry.

    Xue Lian held a box of small lime drinks and distributed them to the employees in the workshop.

    She has troubled her uncle many times, so it's no surprise that she is so polite.

    As soon as Uncle Mussel heard that she wanted to buy gasoline, he pulled out a map and gave it to her.

    "Gasoline is available at 2 o'clock in the evening, report my name, and ask your adults to go with you, and be careful."

    He didn't ask Xue Lian why she wanted to buy gasoline, and then took her to a large workshop, "You The shelves I wanted were also checked in. I also sorted out some small shelves for you.”

    The shelves in the workshop are 10 meters long, each layer is 2.5 meters high, and the width is about 6 meters.

    I didn’t expect to weld them directly into 4 layers. Tall shelves.

    In addition, there are small shelves inside each floor, similar to those in supermarkets.

    The overall capacity is like a small supermarket with three floors.

    Xue Lian's eyes lit up, this is what she always wanted.

    Uncle said: "This is the design drawn by Muser."

    When Xue Lian heard it, it was actually the design drawn by Muser? But he refused to form a team.

    Moreover, for such a large project, it is necessary to mobilize more than a dozen workers to weld overnight.