Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Ci Xin was silent for a while, and in the expectant eyes of elders and elders, she said, "No."

    He is not interested in women.

    The elder still had hope, "Recalling the memory again, have you lost any genes or something?"

    Compassionately pondered for a while, recalled carefully, looking at the sleeping Xue Lian in the live broadcast, at this moment he hoped that he had lost his genes. genetically.

    But no, "no."

    No human being or living thing takes his genetics to create his offspring.

    He didn't want to have his own offspring before, human beings continue from generation to generation, and humans are mostly greedy, and he has had enough of their pleas for thousands of years.

    His life is eternal, and because he was abandoned by his mother, he must be responsible for his children and offspring.

    In case the descendants of his descendants also make some unreasonable demands, let him be responsible, he cannot be responsible for them.

    Producing offspring is like opening a blind box, who knows what will be opened.

    He didn't want to cause trouble for himself, so he had no idea of ​​having offspring.

    In the live broadcast, the girl is sleeping soundly, and her mother is helping her smooth out the broken hair on her forehead.

    Unspeakable emotions welled up in Ci Xin's chest, and her fingers moved following Mama Xue's movements.

    However, if it is a descendant like Xue Lian, he will be very happy.

    The Great Elder caught a glimpse of Compassion's small movements, exactly the same as his daughter Nu's son. Will be happy because the child is happy, and sad when the child is sad, isn't this the performance of being a parent?

    "True God, you will have human emotions because of her emotions. I think it is your child, have you forgotten something?"

    Compassionately shook her head, "I have been with humans for a long time, I should be imitating humans Emotion." The

    elders and junior elders were very disappointed when they got the answer.

    The little elder thought to himself: Wo Ri, then Xue Lian must be a descendant of Gu Ming or the queen.

    Sin, sin.

    Such an outstanding girl is not a descendant of compassion.

    There was grief on the faces of the elders, who thought that there would be a new young god.

    After discussing with the elders, they settled for the next best thing and said, "True God, are we robbing children?"

    Compassionate:?

    It's not good to snatch a child.

    A child is not an object, and she is also an adult, so it would be okay if she was younger.

    The little elders sang together: "True God, Gu Ming even showed his affection shamelessly. Before that, he gave Xue Lian leaves, and a book of talismans...and sent his apprentice to befriend her. It's not impossible."

    Called Gu Ming's father, that coward, he deserves it?

    Ci Xin couldn't help thinking of Xue Lian calling Gu Ming's father or father, and felt a pain in her heart.