Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    After Xue Lian was promoted to the bone refinement stage, she unlocked many charms, such as rain-seeking charms, healing charms, five thunder charms, and fortune charms.

    After she drew the lucky charm yesterday, she gave it to Xue Gang to try. Xue Gang picked up the zombie head crystal nucleus in the field on the spot.

    Still quite effective.

    But in the next second, two zombies rushed out of the field and rushed towards Xue Gang.

    In the end, Xue Lian concluded that the lucky charm: rich, but fatal.

    Finally, the lucky charm was taken away.

    After seeing so many people dying of thirst outside the base, everyone knew that there was no need to enter the base to replenish supplies for life, so they parked their cars outside the base, preparing to rest and light a fire for cooking.

    Officer Sun asked the three people who escaped with him if they wanted to stay at this base, or continue to follow them to the next big base.

    They said: "We will follow you, not leave."

    Along the way, they experienced dangers of all sizes, and all of them saved their lives. They were proud of Xue Lian and her team of supernatural powers and mercenaries.

    Xue Lian also distributed food to them, which was a great thing, and they were not stupid, so they refused to leave no matter what.

    They were also elites before the apocalypse, and naturally they were not the kind of scumbags who would be ungrateful for profit. There was nothing they could do for Xue Lian and the others. They usually helped fetch water together and search for some seeds. For example, they recently found a lot of rapeseed seeds and made some. Work within their capacity, let them store in space and so on.

    At this age, they all know that even friends are exchanged for benefits, and only those who are useful are worthy of living.

    "Okay, I see there are a few zombies around. Xue Lian said that he is here to rest for a day. Let's go and kill some zombies later." Police Officer Sun said.

    "Okay." On

    Xue Lian's side, he distributed the food reserves for the night to several families. When everyone received the food, they were quite embarrassed.

    Protected by others, but also to eat and drink other people's food.

    After distributing the relief food, Xue Lian set up two camping tents, each equipped with an air conditioner.

    In one of the tents, Xue Lian began to experiment with her rain-seeking talisman.

    The rain-seeking talisman is different from other talismans. It needs to be practiced, in other words, it needs to dance to the master.

    That's why Xue Lian and the others set up two temporary tents.

    She danced alone and no one else was allowed to watch, it was too shameful.

    There are also requirements for time, and it is required to be at noon, when the yang energy is strongest.

    Of course, tribute is also needed. The tribute is not the suckling pig, but tea, wine, pickled fish and glutinous rice, which are placed on the table.

    The tribute and other things will be prepared by the uncle. It is still early at ten o'clock in the morning, and there are still 2 hours of preparation time.