Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    There is a small town 1 kilometer ahead. The car that went to investigate has not returned yet. People in several cars are waiting here, so they are stationed here.

    Xue Lian walked to the middle of the convoy. The Ding family was exhausted, their clothes were dirty, and their bodies smelled of sweat.

    It looks like I haven't washed my face and brushed my teeth for many days.

    There were not only Ding's family members in the crowd, but also people from Ding Heyan's grandparents' side, that is, the natal family of Uncle Ding's first wife. This family's surname is He, which is why Ding Heyan's name has the word He in it.

    There are 5 people in the He family, an old couple in their 70s and 80s, and Ding Heyan's uncle, aunt, and cousin.

    After Ding Jiayu left the city, he went to their house and took them over.

    Ding Heyan was the first to see Xue Lian, as if seeing a ghost, and frightened: "Ah!"

    The twins who had finally managed to put them to sleep, because Ding Heyan suddenly yelled.

    Suddenly one of the twins cried again, this one cried, and the other cried too.

    Ding Jiayu, one head and two older, scolded his daughter, "What are you yelling about?"

    He said, following Ding Heyan's gaze, he saw Xue Lian. Ding Jiayu didn't expect that she was still alive, and his tired face showed joy, "Xiao Lian, You still, you still..."

    Yes, she is still alive. Xue Lian nodded, "Uncle Ding."

    She smiled at Ding Heyan, and Ding Heyan felt guilty and hid behind her sister.

    And Xue Lian looked clean, much better than their condition.

    The people on Uncle Ding Heyan's side looked at each other, and Ding Jiayu explained, "It's my third child."

    When he said this, the He family understood that the girl in front of him was the stepdaughter, Lin Qin and her first husband daughter.

    The twins' faces were flushed from crying, and there were many people around and it was very noisy.

    Xue Lian subconsciously took over a younger brother, coaxed her, and asked Ding Jiayu, "Uncle Ding, where is my mother?"

    Ding Jiayu replied, "Your mother is resting in the car."

    He added, "She fell ill and has a low fever. Back, motion sickness again, your elder sister just went to ask someone for medicine."

    "Oh," Xue Lian patted his younger brother's head.

    The younger brother's pretty face has turned into a little tabby cat. They are like their mother, and they are somewhat similar to her.

    Her bosom was icy, with a faint fragrance, the younger brother stopped crying and kept his little face close to his elder sister.

    Xue Lian said, "You've all turned into little cats." The

    snot scabbed over, thanks to her being their own sister, they didn't dislike her.

    There is still black matter in the corner of the mouth, which has not been wiped clean.

    In the past ten days, the original chubby face has lost weight. He is obviously older than before, and has lost a lot of weight.

    【It won't be like this if you follow Xue Lian, the Ding family is suffering. ]

    [Why are there so many people in the Ding family? It makes me dizzy. ]