Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    After the backtracker runs, it looks like a black and white movie playing.

    In the film, Mother Xue takes care of the twins, and then Mother Xue gets out of the RV. A minute later, a man in a scarf and hat, and two down jackets, lumbered up to the RV.

    Backtracking Talisman can't tell the other party clearly, nor can he tell the difference between men and women.

    Then came a female voice: "You guys have grown up, I still can't tell who is the elder brother and who is the younger brother."

    Even though the voice changed a little, people familiar with her could immediately tell who this woman was.

    When the younger brothers saw her, they didn't reject her.

    Seeing Xue Gang, he immediately shouted: "It's Ding Heyan!"

    He knew Ding Heyan even when he turned into ashes.

    Damn Ding Heyan, I'll kill you!

    In the image reflected by the backtracking symbol, Ding Heyan picked up one of the twins and walked towards the southeast.

    She was accompanied by an ice-type superhuman, who covered their footprints with ice and snow. The two disappeared into the dense forest with their younger brother.

    In fact, Mother Xue got out of the car and got up in less than three minutes. As soon as she got up, she found that the child was missing.

    When Ding Jiayu received the news, he scrambled and ran over.

    Knowing that it was his second daughter who stole his younger brother, he was even more angry.

    When the father and daughter quarreled, Ding He was so angry that he secretly ran away with the man, and came back after a few months, and today he took his own brother with him.

    "What on earth does she want to do?" Mother Xue was so angry that her teeth were shaking.

    Ding Jiayu, the head of the family, immediately ordered his supernatural beings to investigate all ice-type supernatural abilities in the base. As long as they entered the base, they would register their population at the base, and it was impossible not to leave any traces.

    [Holy shit, it's really Ding Heyan. 】

    【What exactly does she want to do? Why do you want to steal your younger brother? It's not time to eat people/meat, right? 】

    [These robbers are either making money or killing. 】

    Xue Lian comforted everyone: "Now that you know who it is, it will be much easier."

    Stealing your brother always has their purpose, and there are people with supernatural powers around to help. This person is not the man Ding Jiayan fell in love with back then.

    Ding Jiayan would never seek revenge for simplicity, but would not be so mindless and vicious.

    After Ding Jiayu left.

    Mussel told them: "If Ding Heyan joins a superpower team, it is for money. Ding Jiayu has money to build a house."

    It is not impossible. Ding Jiayu's house will have a large number of crystal nuclei during the final payment period accounted for.

    The audience in the live broadcast room lamented the truth.

    【Papa Ding gave birth to a debt collector. His life just passed, and his daughter is about to make a fortune. ]