Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    They still ate the mushrooms, which were so delicious, they would rather see the little ones again.

    Han Meimei was full, the whip on her belt was untied, and she leaned on the chair. She had never been full since the end of the world.

    The same goes for Li Lei, he just wanted to ask if the Xue family still lacked children.

    After the meal, Xue Lian apologized for the mushrooms sold yesterday, "It may be that the mushrooms are really poisonous, or it may be that the temperature of your cooking is not enough, which caused the mushrooms to be undercooked."

    Now everyone is more inclined to the latter view, after all tonight Tried the mushrooms and had no problems. The mushrooms were poisoned yesterday, and it is very likely that the person who burned the mushrooms did not cook them properly.

    Xue Lian took out 40 crystal nuclei and wanted to return them.

    Han Meimei waved her hand and said, "No, no, the crystal cores are just for us to exchange for food. We don't use crystal cores."

    So Xue Lian took out some vegetables and gave them to them, which would cost fifty or sixty crystal cores.

    Xue Lian asked about their immortal cultivators, "I heard that you are cultivators, so don't you use crystal cores?"

    "Yes, what we absorb is the spiritual energy in the air. Unlike supernatural beings, we need to use the energy in the crystal cores to increase our strength." Han Meimei didn't shy away from it, because not everyone can cultivate immortality, it depends on the spiritual root.

    Han Meimei knew that Xue Lian didn't have supernatural powers, "Do you want to learn to cultivate immortals? The first step in cultivating immortals is to test the spiritual roots. I don't have spiritual root stones, but my master has them."

    Xue Lian nodded. She really didn't know what spiritual roots she was. But she didn't absorb any kind of aura from gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, as if she didn't have any spiritual roots.

    "Don't be discouraged if you don't have a spiritual root. I am a five-spiritual root, commonly known as a waste spiritual root, but I am a physical trainer who cultivates physical fitness. I use spiritual energy to temper my muscles and bones, so the vines of the third-level wood system are nothing in my eyes. "

    Xue Lian understood that if the vines were on her neck in the afternoon, she would definitely not stop pulling the vines, so she would kill the man before he exerted force.

    Li Lei said, "I am also a Wulinggen, and I practice swords."

    Gu Qingxuan asked him, "Can you fly with a sword?"

    Li Lei lowered his head, "I can't, my master can."

    Xue Lian knew that their master's name was Gu Ming, and Gu Ming didn't shy away from cultivating immortals. On the contrary, he encouraged people in the base to practice immortality, but most of them didn't even have five spirit roots, so they couldn't cultivate immortality.

    The two promised her, "Come to our house tomorrow, and I will ask Master to test your spiritual roots."

    These two are really kind people, and they are also enthusiastic. Xue Lian put down her guard and told them that she taught herself to cultivate immortality.

    The two men took a sip of tea, "Teach yourself to cultivate immortals?!"

    "You are too dangerous! Maybe you will go crazy, or go astray from the beginning, and you will not make any progress in cultivating immortals."