Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    In the expectant eyes of the old man, Xue Lian said: "I didn't mean that."

    She had no idea about the profit of the farm, so she said to the old man, "I asked Mussel to talk to you, and Mussel fully represented my wishes. Mussel smiled slightly ,

    and exchanged glances with Gu Qingxuan.

    Gu Qingxuan understood his expression: Gu Qingxuan, do you hear that, I, Musaer, fully represent Xue Lian's wishes.

    No wonder he hid in bed in the middle of the night to check the information last night, and didn't sleep at two or three o'clock.

    As expected of a scheming three-eighth brother.

    Gu Qingxuan clenched her fists and began to convey her "hate and dissatisfaction" to others.

    Seeing the green hat with tears in his excited eyes, he cleared his throat and shouted, "Green hat, I'm thirsty." The

    green hat glanced at Gu Qingxuan when he heard the sound, it's none of my business that you are thirsty.

    Gu Qingxuan began to say again, "The expert is thirsty. Why, we came all the way to your farm, and we still haven't had a drink?" The

    green hat pursed his lips, turned around and asked the workers to bring tea.

    Gu Qingxuan was really proud when he looked at the figure of the cuckold.

    The green hat called the butler from the front: "Uncle Gu, come here to make Pu'er tea." "Pu'er?" The butler was quite surprised, "Master, do you really want     Pu'er

    ?"

Stored in the freezer for decades.

    It is impossible for non-visited guests to take it out.     The green hat hummed

    and continued, "Our farm is saved. Hurry up and don't keep the experts waiting.

    "

Thirty percent, 70% is reserved for the farm, and Xue Lian has the final say on all planting techniques.

    The green-capped grandfather finally woke up, and was just dazzled by joy. Farmland, workers, and operations all cost money.

    Generally speaking, the annual salary of agricultural experts is around 100 to 200 million. Xue Lian doesn't talk about the annual salary, and taking the shares is considered a real price.

    If the farm continues to close down, Xue Lian will waste a year or two.

    Mussel knew that as long as Xue Lian was around, the farm would be brought back to life and prosper forever.

    After they talked, Xue Lianbian began to cultivate and plant.

    There was an old-fashioned dump truck on the farm. Xue Lian studied it for a while, and soon got used to it, turning over half an acre of land.

    Ask the green hat what plants you want, bring seeds or seedlings, and she will plant them.

    After busy work, the green hat brought a cart of rice seeds over.

    Several people rolled up their sleeves together, planted seeds and watered them.

    The green hat grandpa is watching, don't you want to test the soil quality? The soil quality of each plant event is different, and the soil quality has always been tested for rice planting.

    He felt his experience had been seriously challenged.

    After everyone sowed the rice seeds, Xue Lian was also worried that there was something wrong with the seeds.