Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    A number of agricultural planting experts said that Xue Lian's planting effect was excellent, and they wanted to visit the farm where Xue Lian participated in the planting, but were rejected by the farm owner.

    The previous expert who said Xue Lian's rough planting was even more itchy, and wanted to taste a portion of rice with the old expert.

    But the old expert ignored him, looking forward to the end of the game every day. After Xue Lian returned to Star G, she and she happened to harvest the first rice.

    In the live broadcast room, Mussel developed a power generation device that can generate power both inside and outside Xue Lian's space.

    This means that the medical cabin in Xue Lian's space can be used.

    It's just that her medical cabin can only be used to treat known diseases, not zombie viruses.

    Ding Jiayu has been lame for three months, Xue Lian wants Ding Jiayu to enter her space for treatment.

    The aunt quietly pulled Xue Lian over and told her to be on guard against the Ding family.

    After all, those children of the Ding family are difficult villains.

    Xue Lian said she knew.

    Changed the color of the treatment chamber to a wood color, more like a coffin.

    Xue Lian let Ding Jiayu take a elixir (a elixir with no effect), and then let him enter the tent in the small black room in the space, lie in the "coffin" and rest for a while, waiting for the effect of the medicine to take effect.

    Half an hour later, Ding Jiayu was ejected from the space and found that his legs were no longer lame.

    Jumped in place several times.

    Ding Jiayu thought he didn't hurt the wrong person. At the beginning, he felt that Xue Lian was useful and had the relationship with Xue's mother, so he paid her a little bit of attention, thinking that he would be rewarded in the future.

    Later, when his youngest daughter ran away from home, all kinds of people went to drink tea, and there were only a few people alive around him. There were not so many calculations, and the relationship was closer and more sincere. He really treated Xue Lian as a junior.

    Now he can be regarded as Xue Lian's half elder, and occasionally comes to Xue Lian's place for a meal.

    "The base house was built today."

    It means that Ding Jiayu can get the final payment of the house today, and he can finally rest for a few months.

    He also knew that this base could not survive to the end, especially in the past few days when the snow wolf attacked, he was even more worried. Xue Lian didn't come back for those few days, and he didn't sleep well day and night. .

    Ding Jiayu peeled the freshly baked potato skin, and it smelled hot and fragrant. He liked the atmosphere of Xue's family very much, and everyone talked around a fire.

    The two sons wanted to eat a bite of mashed potatoes, and Ding Jiayu fed them only after he blew it cold.

    While continuing to say, "I left two houses for everyone. We live next door, and we can live together." The

    house is at least inside the base, with a layer of security, unlike the outside of the base, where zombies and snow wolves attack at any time.

    Everyone has no comments and is ready to move in.