Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    There were bursts of thunder and heavy rain, and it seemed that the whole world was crying for Gu Qingxuan.

    He was in the shape of a Chinese character and was tied to the door panel. There was a wooden basin under the door panel, which was said to be used to pick up his X.

    The pharaoh's green hat is determined today to scare him to pee.

    The green hat has a gold-type ability, is aggressive, and can control metal. The throwing knife he controls is fast and ruthless, and can directly penetrate the zombie's head.

    At this time, the flying knife for killing zombies, between the raised hands of the green hat, wrapped in the sound of breaking wind, cut off a lock of Gu Qingxuan's hair, and nailed it into the door above Gu Qingxuan's head.

    Green Hat's subordinates applauded, "Boss is amazing!"

    Green Hat raised his right palm, and above his palm, three metal knives were floating in the air.

    He smirked: "I haven't tried shooting three shots at the same time, so I'll use you as an experiment today."

    Gu Qingxuan gritted his teeth, refusing to beg for mercy.

    The green hat thought to himself, he still has a bit of backbone.

    Within three seconds, the three throwing knives, "咻咻咻", stuck to Gu Qingxuan's ears and inserted into the door.

    "Okay!"

    "Okay!"

    Gu Qingxuan's heart beat like a drum, but fortunately the green hat didn't really hurt him.

    The green hat took off the mask and smiled coldly, "Do you think I won't hurt you?"

    "Ha, I will only pick the places you care about most."

    The four throwing knives that shot into the door flew back.

    The green hat manipulated the throwing knife, "A man, what is the most important thing, I don't need to say more."

    Gu Qingxuan became afraid. Even in the game, he would rather have his arms and legs broken than be...

    Seeing that Gu Qingxuan finally had an expression of begging for mercy, they laughed heartily, "This kid is quite afraid of becoming a eunuch."

    "It's okay. Our Zhou Shuilong is good at medicine. Even if you get cut off, you won't die. It's no big deal to become a eunuch in Blue Star. Hahahahaha."

    [Fuck, these people are so ruthless, they actually want to humiliate him like this. ]

    A teammate of the green hat, also a player, has an earth-type ability, "It's boring to cut it off at once, come on, brother will make you a protective cover."

    He used the earth-type ability to make a protective cover of earth armor, bowl-shaped size. Humiliated him, "Gu Qingxuan, tell me, where is the protective shield going to cover you?" Gu Qingxuan     turned to

    his face, "Bah!"

hit.

    Gu Qingxuan's head was opened at that time, and blood oozed out.

    He was dizzy for a while, and it wasn't over. The green hat manipulated a small flying knife to attack Gu Qingxuan's lower part, and Gu Qingxuan's lower part was cold, and a piece of fabric was cut off from his trousers.

    "Boom", the knife was nailed to the door panel.

    Gu Qingxuan let out a heart-piercing howl.