Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    The end date of the game is still undecided.

    Nothing is certain, to Xue Lian, it is always like a knife hanging over his head.

    She has a little obsessive-compulsive disorder and likes to buy integers of 5 when purchasing things.

    Unlike Gu Qingxuan, he has a somewhat evasive personality, and it's best not to come to things that he doesn't like.

    Gu Qingxuan grabbed the weeds in the cement cracks, he didn't want to go back.

    【Only Duke Gu seems to have a cloud of sorrow over his head. ]

    [It seems that he is the only one who doesn't want to go back. 】

    【Why, he is a big star, and G star is his home field. 】

    Only Gu Qingxuan knows that every day he came to the game, he lived a very fulfilling life.

    At G Star, although he has a full schedule, every day he seems to be catching ducks to the shelves. He doesn’t really like the variety shows and activities he participates in. He speaks high-sounding words every day, beautifies himself, and pleases the audience and fans.

    Build yourself into a perfect idol.

    When he approached the locomotive team and Xue Lian at the beginning, he knew that Muser's vision was right. He wanted to hug his thighs and live longer in the game. Gradually, he fell in love with them.

    In the game, with good friends, he doesn't need to pretend.

    After blowing the wind, everyone went downstairs. Tonight Mussel was on duty for the first half of the night, and Gu Qingxuan was on duty for the second half of the night.

    The Xu family next door laughed and said Yan Yan, the person tracing system has just been launched for one night, and they have made a fortune in just a few hours.

    Excluding the base commission, they made a net profit of more than 30,000 crystal cores.

    Mrs. Xu recovered from her illness and drank three bowls of egg custard that night.

    The girl next door to Xindao can no longer climb up to their Xu family. And that Ouyang Qin, who doesn't know good stuff.

    In the past two days, Mrs. Xu has lived the life of a noble lady again, hired seven or eight servants, and no longer has to do laundry for the family, and wears all the expensive bracelets and diamonds.

    When she first fled, she only brought a small box, which was full of jewelry she had accumulated over the years.

    I've been busy doing laundry and cooking recently, so I haven't put it on once.

    It's not enough to wear it, she also needs to let everyone in the villa area know, let those who scolded her a few days ago know that her Xu family has become rich again, and there will be no good end for offending her.

    Therefore, the neighbors who helped Xue's family scold her a few days ago wanted to check the information of their relatives, but they were all blacklisted and could not be checked.

    Mrs. Xu waited at home for a whole day, but she couldn't wait for them to beg her.

    After inquiring, I found out that the group of people went to beg Mrs. Xue.

    Ding Jiayu and Xu's family are in partnership, as long as Mrs. Xue wants to help them find out, there is no reason why they can't find out.

    From the window, she saw neighbors carrying chickens and ducks raised at home, and went to Xue's house for help.