Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    [What to give, we don't want it. You don't get paid for nothing, so why accept gifts from men for no reason. ]

    [That is, it has been interstellar for many years, and machismo has not been changed. 】

    The audience who booed and delivered the car just now apologized: 【Hey, I'm sorry for my slip of the tongue just now, I'm Muser, I will definitely give the car to the cute girl. ]

    [You are a womanizer/doge.]

    [Who isn't hahaha. 】

    On the second day of Xue Lian's live broadcast, the number of online viewers was 400,000, while Chu Xiaofu's online viewership was 380,000, including fake data.

    Everyone originally came to see beautiful women, but gradually became addicted to seeing them. Xue Lian has too many uncertainties about this girl.

    And it looks cool, doesn't it?

    [Fuck, Ouyang Qin is here! Commonwealth flower. 】

    An elongated shadow under the sun is getting closer.

    Xue Lian looked sideways, and saw a heroic-looking girl walking into the locomotive base with long legs.

    The girl was wearing a tracksuit with short sleeves and trousers, short hair, and a shapeless tracksuit that looked like a military uniform to her.

    It looks like he just got off the training ground, with sweat on his forehead.

    It really shines.

    [Ouyang Qin and Xue Lian, who has longer legs? ]

    [Ouyang Qin is a little taller than Xue Lian by visual inspection. ]

    [ Ouyang Qin is more heroic. ]

    [Ouyang Qin has put on makeup, and Xue Lian has no makeup at all. 】

    What is she doing here?

    Just when Muser and Xue Lian were wondering, Muser's uncle ran in with a beer belly.

    "You're here."

    Ouyang Qin nodded, "Well, are these cars?"

    "Yes, yes, yes. Look at this SUV, which is modified from a tank alloy. It definitely meets your requirements."

    It seems to be Uncle Mussel's distinguished guest.

    Poor Mussel was pushed aside.

    There was reluctance and anger in his blue eyes, it was obviously something that the original body and him had reformed all morning. Uncle just sold it to other people casually.

    Neither does the Flower of the Federation.

    Ouyang Qin ignored Muser's uncle, but greeted Muser, "Muser, long time no see, your skills are as superb as ever."

    Uncle showed a shrewd businessman's ability to flatter, "That's That is, my nephew has a very good mind, and he was admitted to the medical university with the first place in the national examination paper."

    Mussel did not speak.

    Ouyang Qin is used to him not talking, and explained his intentions on his own, "It's been hard to reform, I will leave you a motorcycle, or you can join my team too."

    [Just treat Xue Lian as air, just Invite Mussel. ]

    [Xue Lian's 0.5-level space system, is it qualified? ]