Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    The down jacket hanging on Gu Qingxuan's body was torn, and there were cuts made by knife edges on the down jacket.

    Down "fluffy" flying around.

    He bit his lip, his jaw trembling.

    The body was injured physically, and the spirit was even more injured.

    [Like a rag doll. 】

    【What's the matter, have you been abused? 】

    【The clothes are all torn, I don’t know if there are any injuries on her body, who can tell us what happened to Gu Qingxuan? 】

    【Pfft, I was bullied by a girl at the base, stripped naked and torn clothes, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 】

    【Woo, I only love our clothes. Gu Qingxuan is so useless, she can't even hold on to a piece of clothing! ]

    [It's not that he's useless, he has a level 4 ability, and there are four or five girls with a level 5 ability, and they can put Gu Qingxuan down in one fell swoop. 】

    Gu Qingxuan's fans had red eyes, and sent bullet screens in the live broadcast room begging Xue Lian to seek justice for their brother.

    [It's too bullying, woo woo, Xue Lian, it's too bullying! ]

    Gu Qingxuan, who was humiliated, had a sore throat, sobbing and telling Xue Lian about the unfair treatment she suffered at the base.

    Earlier, he took some crystal cores and went to the base to exchange for a tank of liquefied petroleum gas.

    The down jacket he was wearing covered the length of his buttocks, and it was not obvious that he was wearing pink clothes on his upper body. It's just that the exposed peacock green skirt is more eye-catching.

    In winter, the people in the base dress up in all sorts of strange ways. They wear all kinds of clothes on their bodies, and the skirts don't look too weird.

    It's just that his skirt is too new, after all, it's a divine skirt, and the peacock green silk is radiant when viewed from different angles under the sun.

    Passers-by couldn't help looking at his skirt frequently.

    He ignored it all the way, and exchanged five crystal nuclei for a tank of liquefied petroleum gas in the market. After he exchanged, he carried the gas tank home.

    He now has a fourth-level mental power, his physical fitness has improved, and it is more than enough to carry an 80-jin can of gas.

    It was just that he was suddenly stopped by a group of people on the way.

    A pretty girl, in her early 20s, folded her arms curiously, "Why are you wearing a skirt?"

    Gu Qingxuan was carrying a gas tank, and saw a group of unfriendly people, headed by the girl, and behind her were five high-ranking people. bodyguard of supernatural beings.

    He said in his heart that it should be the daughter of the base's leadership family.

    Ignore her and she will definitely not let it go. Gu Qingxuan was outside alone and knew the truth of calming things down, so she said: "I'm too cold, wear whatever clothes you have at home."

    After finishing speaking, he was about to leave.

    The girl followed him, "I didn't let you go."