Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Xue Lian's eyes were piercing, and without blinking, she stared fearlessly at the pair of wild mandarin ducks "tossing" in front of the table.

    At the same time, he took out his mobile phone to take a picture.

    The boy was terrified, put on his underwear indiscriminately, ran out of the balcony, raised his head to look at Xue Lian with difficulty, and said with trembling lips, "Baby, don't, stop taking pictures. It's her, it's your sister who seduced me.

    " Shameless lower man. 】

    The step-sister in it casually put on a boy's loose T-shirt, with a brash smile on her lips.

    It was written all over her face: Look, I slept with your man.

    Only then did Xue Lian point the phone camera at her step-sister.

    【Girlfriend looks like this, that girl looks like this, how can this guy be so good at it? ]

    [For the man below, the wild boars outside must be pretty. 】

    The step-sister was a little flustered when she saw the camera on the phone. If the video gets out, her reputation will be bad.

    The boy stretched out his hand to help Xue Lian, "Baby, it's dangerous for you to come down."

    Xue Lian's ears expressed disgust, "Don't call me these two words, you deserve it too?" The

    boy was very sad, "I'm sorry Bao, Lian Lian. Yesterday I'm the one who drank too much, I'm sorry, I will never make mistakes in the future."

    [Don't believe him, once cheated, you will be degraded for life! 】

    【he tui! 】

    Standing with the window open like this, Xue Lian was also tired, and planned to make a quick decision, "Xu Shaolan, we broke up. The shoes I gave you yesterday, transfer the money back to me! 6500 yuan."

    "Okay, I'll give it to you." Xu Shaolan turned around to get her mobile phone, and transferred 7000 to Xue Lian, as if to please her, "It's done, look."

    "Yeah." Xue Lian nodded.

    Xu Shaolan continued to confess, "Lianlian, I really love you, and I only love you."

    Xue Lian didn't bother to listen, the cup of milk tea last night was handed to her by her stepsister. Xue Lian operated to the limit, grabbing the railing with one hand, and groping into the backpack with the right hand, and took out the milk tea.

    Sure enough, the stepsister's face changed, but she quickly returned to her original state.

    Xue Lian showed the bottom of the milk tea, "Ding Heyan, you put poison in my milk tea."

    "What are you talking about, I kindly invited you to drink milk tea, and you framed me."

    "Stop pretending, I'm going to call the police now."

    When Xue Lian talked about calling the police, step-sister Ding Heyan showed hesitation on her face. The Ding family can handle the matter of calling the police, but in this way, father will definitely know, and it is inevitable that they will be beaten severely and cut off their pocket money.

    Ding Heyan complained, "Go to the police."

    She was betting that with Xue Lian's personality, at most she would cry to her mother, and then let her father scold her. Anyway, there is no evidence.