Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    On the periphery of the arena in full swing, Gu Qingxuan and the green hat have already put on protective gear, mainly covering the head, limb joints and crotch.

    We'll be in for a hand-to-hand fight in a while.

    The green hat sneered ruthlessly, "The crotch protector will become your urinal."

    Gu Qingxuan was trembling with anger, "Barbarian, you talk about shit and shit every day. When you were young, did your mother change your diapers for you? You idiot.

    " But Mao's face turned pale, as if he had been poked into something sad. When he was a child, his stepmother seldom changed him, and his body was often smelly, which made his father unwilling to hug him.

    "Idiot, I will kill you in a while."

    Xue Lian rushed to the arena, Zhinao received a call from Qidao, and a woman's charming voice came, "Xue Lian, why don't you go home?" Xue

    Lian Lian looked at the time, it was past 11 o'clock, and Qidao said that the curfew time was 11 o'clock at night.

    She immediately said, "I had a good meal in District 1 and went out to play, and I will be home in half an hour."

    "I saw the live broadcast, the green hat came to our bar, bought a mint leaf, his grandfather's farm ran It is about to close down and needs an agricultural expert, and I will send you his contact information. You must be home in half an hour."

    After she finished speaking, she hung up the phone.

    Xue Lian didn't have time to say yes.

    The audience outside the court applauded, Gu Qingxuan and the green hat had already entered the court.

    But the green hat chose to leave the scene after his brain received the message: "I'll let you go today."

    Gu Qingxuan refused, and laughed after a while, "Coward.

    " He clenched his fist suddenly, and smashed the wooden railing of the paddock with one punch. The sawdust flew, and the sawdust fragments were also inserted into his fist, blood red. He looked back at Gu Qingxuan with dangerous eyes.

    Gu Qingxuan took a step back.

    [He's scared, he's scared, the slut is scared. 】

    [Green hat: I'll blow your head off with this fist. ]

    [It is estimated that the Gu family found the cuckold and told the cuckold not to hit Gu Qingxuan, hahahaha. 】

    【The Gu family won't be so idle. Before, Gu Qingxuan was often beaten up by people from other planets. As long as he doesn't lose face, it's fine. 】

    【Who is protecting him then? 】 I saw the green hat walking outside the arena and standing in front of     Xue     Lian

    , "You sent me the message?" ]     [Sluts can't do without Xue Lian. ]     Gu Qingxuan also saw that it was Xue Lian who protected him, and a little pride appeared in the corner of his eyes.     It's not a big deal for the green hat to run away and be threatened by the green hat.     [This petted expression looks like a piggy pouting. ]     [Little pig pouted, he has a sense of the picture hahahaha. 】    There is a curfew not only in bars, but it is forbidden to travel between districts after 10:30. Xue Lian hurried back to the bar, and said as they walked with the green hat, "I planted the mint. I heard that you need an agricultural planting expert?" The     green hat murmured, "You really planted it?" The pot of     mint is still there He keeps them at home, and they are in very good condition. They are green and not a single leaf is yellow.     You must know that the soil quality of the mint is very poor, and he really can't figure out how the mint can survive. I can only guess that mint seeds are special.     Xue Lian glanced at him, and the green hat panicked, as if he was a fool for asking this question.     "I planted it." Xue Lian answered him again.     The green hat plucked up the courage, "Xue Lian, would you like to visit my farm?"     "Yes! Let's see when I have time tomorrow."     Xue Lian got on the flying machine and waved to the green hat with a smile, "Then See you tomorrow!"