Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    This is a battle between the strong. Enweiwei's five bodyguards are all metal, wood, water, fire, and soil, and their abilities are above level five.

    Usually, he mainly protects Enweiwei, and the number of battles is not many, and he needs to protect Enweiwei who is helpless.

    So from the very beginning, the six people from Ouyang Qin's side were caught off guard and fell into a disadvantage.

    Various colorful abilities on the square, "bang bang" blast.

    The crowd of onlookers retreated step by step, and even some supernatural beings had been helped by Ouyang Qin before, and with a heart of gratitude, they secretly tripped En Weiwei and the others.

    In order not to be affected by their abilities, Mussel supported Xue Lian's knee and stepped back step by step.

    Enweiwei tripped over a vine and fell to the ground in pain.

    Getting up, she saw Xue Lian, who was taller than the crowd, riding on the neck of a blond man.

    The man guarded Xue Lian carefully.

    En Weiwei pointed at Mussel and Xue Lian, "Come here."

    Xue Lian raised her finger and pointed at herself, is it me?

    Enweiwei nodded.

    Xue Lian discussed with Mussel, so Mussel carried Xue Lian on his shoulders and walked towards Enweiwei.

    He has a level 4.5 ability user physique. To him, Xue Lian is not heavy at all, and he can carry it with ease.

    The two of them looked at what kind of medicine was sold in the Enviwei gourd.

    Now Xue Lian is not riding on his neck, but lying on his back.

    The snow on the ground was trampled to a yellowish yellow, and Mussel said: "Little Jiu, don't get down, your shoes will get dirty in a while." The

    blond man faced the eastern sun and carried his sister on his back.

    His hair was dazzling in the sun, his lips were slightly pursed, and there was a stubborn and ruthless taste.

    Enweiwei's heart skipped a beat, he had never seen such a handsome man.

    She looked down at her dirty snow boots.

    Why is the girl on his back not himself?

    She wants such a careful boyfriend.

    There was a fight nearby, and Enweiwei had nothing to do with her. She smiled slightly, and stretched out a hand towards Mussel, "Hello, my name is Enweiwei." Mussel

    carried Xue Lian behind his back. , unable to free his hand, Enweiwei raised his hand again and moved it in front of Xue Lian.

    Xue Lian stretched out her hand, and shook hands with En slightly, "My name is Xue Lian, and this is Mussel."

    En Weiwei nodded without looking at Xue Lian.

    En Weiwei's countermeasure is not to look at women who are more beautiful than her.

    En Weiwei blushed at Muser's handsome face, "Muser, come home with me, and you will carry me wherever I go in the future."

    [I almost couldn't keep up with this confident lady ideas. ]

    [No, why did Mussel carry you? ]

    [What kind of self-confidence does she have? ]

    [Next to it, Ouyang Qin and the others are about to lose...]