Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    3, 2, 1.

    At the bar, dozens of virtual screens simultaneously displayed: [Unfortunately, you were not selected for the first batch of public beta qualifications. ]

    Only Chu Xiaofu's virtual screen is different: [You are not within the scope of this prize pool. 】

    Chu Xiaofu snorted, a little smug, everyone in District 12 will be kicked out of the lottery pool.

    Some customers complained: "What are you doing?" Some

    sighed helplessly: "It's nothing to look forward to, my millions. If I am drawn, I will send my daughter to school in District 11."

    "Hahaha, if I If I win, I will go to the 11th district to buy a suite and a robot butler."

    Some people don't care, "Drinking and drinking, this pie can't hit us. Let's join in the fun. Our entire 12th district is not Someone must be able to win."

    Amid the emotions of regret or relief, the font on the virtual screen changed to: [The following are just 10 selected player IDs, you can choose whether to view them. ]

    Someone clicked in: [The IDs of the 10 selected players are:

    Monkey King, Prometheus, I am your father, ID8989889, Pharaoh's green hat, bloodthirsty little monster, dumb bride, divine doctor, master of magic The number is incompetent, such a big bowl of soft rice]

    After reading it, he thought of something, "The ID of Dumb Bride is doing well in Doomsday 1. It seems to be the leader of a base. I haven't heard much about other IDs."

    "The ID ID8989889 is very unique, isn't it a new number?" A bearded man said, then raised his hand and looked towards Xue Lian, "Waiter, here's some beer."

    Xue Lian felt that ID8989889 looked familiar, so it was too late Thinking about it, he said "immediately" back to the bearded man, then turned around and went to the wine cabinet to carry the barrel.

    Xue Lian carried a bucket of draft beer effortlessly.

    Almost a second after the list was announced, the smart brain on her wrist vibrated and rang, "Dididi, player ID is 8989889, Panda Games officially initiated a call to you."

    She was greedy for cheap, so she bought an elderly phone (intelligent brain), which had a loud voice. In the past, she could immediately shut down the voice when it sounded, so as to relieve the embarrassment.

    But at this moment, she was carrying a bucket of draft beer and couldn't move at all.

    In the noisy bar, the atmosphere suddenly stagnated for 15 seconds.

    Everyone's gazes focused on Xue Lian, on his face.

    The old man's brain played it again as if he was afraid that she would not be able to hear it: "Dididi, player with ID 8989889, Panda Game Company officially initiated a call to you."

    "Gudu", someone swallowed the wine clearly, but his eyes fell on Xue Lian's face without moving.

    The whole bar was silent, and those who didn't hear clearly just now will always hear clearly the second time.

    The eyes of Chu Xiaofu and his group were so red that they were about to bleed. Chu Xiaofu spent 200 million to kill more than a dozen artists, and Xue Lian easily won the spot that he kneeled and licked?

    Grass, why?

    The player with the ID 8989889 was wearing a waiter's gray apron, with a strange smoky makeup on his face, and was being scrutinized by everyone in the bar.