Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    That night, Gu Qingxuan served her in the wind and snow.

    Wash and comb her hair.

    "Did you know that she has all kinds of fingernails and fingers in her hair?"

    The hair hasn't been washed for at least 3 months.

    The first three buckets of water are red and black, and the last few buckets of water are gray and black. A full wash of ten buckets of water.

    It's not that Gu Qingxuan has any objections to her, it's really disgusting.

    Gu Qingxuan was going to throw up just thinking about it.

    Then she took a shower by herself.

    And let Gu Qingxuan wash it on the other side.

    When he came out after washing, the female zombie had already been washed and was waiting for him in the room.

    The female zombie sat on a chair, "We play cards, compare points, and take off our clothes if we lose."

    Gu Qingxuan thought that there is still room for maneuver, as long as he wins.

    But Gu Qingxuan kept losing.

    Clothes are taken off one by one.

    In the end there was only one panty left.

    "Just take it off, let me take a look." The female zombie said.     Gu Qingxuan

    bit her lips tightly, "Can you... not take it off?"

    "What do you think?"     The female zombie approached him, admired him repeatedly, and nodded, "So it looks like this here."     [Wooooow, brother, brother, brother. 】    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(ible 】    【Crying to death, you can be a master only when you have to endure hardships. 】    In fact, female zombies have no desire/desire, they just want to simply see what different human bodies look like.

    She can't do things about men and women.

    It's disgusting to see other people's, but Gu Qingxuan's, she had a crush on it before, so you can watch it.

    After that, Gu Qingxuan cooked food for her. The food was pork, although zombies like raw meat. But I was afraid that he would spit it out, so I used pork.

    The two eat pork chops together, face to face.

    Gu Qingxuan was naked.

    After eating, Gu Qingxuan brushed her teeth and washed her face.

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ]

    [Suddenly feel that the female zombie is a bit pitiful, who is not a little princess. ]

    Afterwards, the female zombie let him lie on the dining table, and she held a knife in her hand.

    Gu Qingxuan closed her eyes, it was here after all.

    I hope that after he dies, when he returns to Star G, Xue Lian will remember his love today.

    He, Gu Qingxuan, is a greater man than Mussel.

    There was a strange touch on his belly. It turned out that the female zombie was cutting fruit on his body.

    Juice trickled down his honey-coloured skin.