Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Mussel came home an hour early, but the robot had already cleaned it, and he went home again to tidy up.

    His family lives on a large flat floor by the sea, more than 300 square meters, gray and white style, minimalist style, living room, bedroom, bathroom, studio, except for the studio, the other functional rooms have nothing.

    What Xue Lian likes most is his living room, which has two oversized glass windows, from which one can have a panoramic view of the blue sea.

    It's a pity that the sea water is beautiful, but it is slightly corrosive, and people can't swim in the water, otherwise it will burn the skin.

    The waves beat against the rocks, and the figure seemed to be floating in the middle of the sea. It was so shocking, woo woo woo, this is the house where the rich live.

    Back then, a month ago, she lived in a dirty and messy Tongzilou in District 12.

    When will there be such a house?

    If it weren't for his house not having a guest room, Xue Lian would like to borrow a night here to experience the joy of the flat floor, and then ignite his fighting spirit and make more money to buy a sea view room.

    Gu Qingxuan saw her liking, and said disdainfully, "The sea view here is not the best. I have two sets of sea view rooms, and another set of mountain view rooms. Xue Lian, how about giving you one?"

    Xue Lian quickly waved his hand, "No, no, no." If you don't

    get paid for nothing, she just appreciates it.

    Several people returned to Mussel's workshop, which was the largest at 150 square meters, filled with many objects and materials, as well as his recently completed medical cabin.

    Xue Lian took over the medical cabin. With the medical cabin, someone in Blue Star was injured and could be treated in time.

    Of course, this is an assumption made under ideal circumstances. Star G’s technological level is higher than that of Blue Star. If there are technological barriers and the medical cabin cannot be taken out of space, then it will be useless.

    Mussel is someone who likes to surprise them.

    He took Xue Lian to the side of the row, "In addition to the medical cabin, I also prepared 20 sets of multifunctional suits. They are anti-zombie bites, and have a constant temperature, which can prevent heat and keep warm."

    "Wow! Brother Sanba, you are too thoughtful! I have never seen these functional suits before." Xue Lian said pleasantly.

    She liked it very much, and the smile on Mussel's lips deepened.

    Gu Qingxuan, who was at the side, was so jealous!

    Well, you Mussel, do you think you are the only one who is powerful, and he has also prepared powerful materials.

    These functional clothes are silvery white. When Xue Lian touched this layer of fabric, it felt like fish scales on the outside, which was not very comfortable. The inside of the fabric was completely opposite, soft and comfortable.

    "It can also be camouflaged and changed color." Mussel said, with a touch of his slender fingertips, the silver-white clothing turned gray, almost blending with the color of the wall.

    Another point, the functional clothing has turned into a branch of green, suitable for lurking in the mountains and forests.

    Chu Xiaofu said, "It's so powerful, can it become the color of the desert?"