Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    "Uncle!" Xue Lianxie couldn't fasten her shoes and ran up, they were not used to hugging yet, so they just happily held each other's hands.

    The auntie took Xue Lian's hand, smiled into creases at the end of her eyes, and walked around Xue Lian to see if she was getting fatter or thinner.

    In the three or four days apart, there were heavy rains and flash floods, and the walkie-talkie often failed to connect, and I didn't see each other for a day, like three autumns.

    Uncle and the others didn't expect Xue Lian to have so many people. Looking at it, there were forty or fifty people.

    Xue Lian looked at Uncle, there were five people, Uncle and Aunt, Xue Gang, Uncle Mussel, and Chu Xiaofu, there was no one missing.

    Everyone's trouser legs were torn by thorns or had many mud spots, but they were all fine and uninjured.

    Both were relieved, Xue Lian smiled at Chu Xiaofu, Chu Xiaofu pursed her lips in embarrassment, she was also very excited to see Xue Lian.

    Mussel and his uncle were reunited. With tears in his eyes, the uncle slapped Mussel on the back fiercely, expressing his dissatisfaction with Mussel leaving in the middle of the night without saying goodbye.

    【Why are they all here? ]

    [Where did the RV go? Wouldn't it stay on the water? 】

    【Ah, it will definitely be stolen, what should I do. 】

    Xue Gang said to Xue Lian with great air, "The caravan is in my mother's space." The

    uncle grinned all the time, and she is also a person with supernatural powers now.

    "Continuous heavy rain, continuous mudslides, and more and more zombies who can swim in the water. The river is no safer than the river bank. Your uncle and I are worrying about whether we should throw away the RV. Let's go ashore first. Your uncle sighed and suddenly found that she has space. It 's gone."

    [My aunt actually has a spatial ability, so lucky! ]

    [My aunt's initial space should be at least level 2. 】

    【Can fit a RV, it should be level 2. 】

    People from the Xue family walked to the side as if they were having a small meeting, and found a big rock to sit on.

    The uncle continued, "We went ashore after that, and your aunt took over the RV."

    Xue Lian sighed, "It's so good!" The

    aunt's space capacity is not small to be able to take the RV.

    Xue Gang raised his foot, and tapped the upper with his fingers. There were two "dong dong", but the patina was not broken.

    【He is so deliberate. ]

    [To be honest, he likes Chu Xiaofu, right? 】

    Xue Lian saw that his shoes were very strange. The surface of the shoes was covered with a layer of yellow mud.

    Xue Gang said without a trace: "The sneakers we wear are wet and slippery, and the mountain road is not easy to walk. Chu Xiaofu used her soil ability to make shoe membranes for us."

    "Not soaked, non-slip, and very light .” The aunt also raised one foot.

    [It turns out that the earth attribute ability has these wonderful uses. ]