Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    The energy of G star and surrounding planets skyrocketed.

    The system issued a prediction to all players: [Everyone, the game will start again in 6 hours. ]

    Six hours!

    The Supreme Commission for Discipline Inspection is not at work yet.

    She hadn't finished her case, and she was leaving before she saw them being punished.

    Not only Xue Lian, everyone felt regretful.

    Chu Xiaofu was the first to be unhappy, "What are you doing? Didn't you say that you will enter the game in a week? Now you have only returned to G Star and will be leaving in 3 days."

    G Star Network launched a petition, asking Panda Game Company to postpone re-entering the game Time, they want to see the Five Great Families receive justice.

    And Xue Lian is not here, what kind of trial is it?

    When G star artificial intelligence gradually replaces artificial intelligence, it seems that everyone is living a good life, without worrying about basic necessities of life, and there is almost no blending and conflict with the upper class.

    It has been almost peaceful for one or two hundred years.

    Now the identities, occupations, and backgrounds of the five criminals have all been dug out. These five criminals include a university lecturer, a twelfth-level technician from the Supreme People's Procuratorate, an executive of a well-known company, an agricultural planting expert, and a film producer.

    These are all high-paying occupations, that is to say, the descendants of the upper class are still upper class, and are quietly solidified forever.

    They protected their offspring very well, and made mistakes. The "untouchables" in District 12 were on top. God knows how many bad things they did before Xue Lian's incident.

    After Xue Lian's farm explosion incident was exposed, the five people's elementary school classmates, middle school and high school classmates came forward one after another and broke the news.

    In this way, the five people who committed all kinds of crimes became experts in agricultural planting, and received a state subsidy with an annual salary of 200 million star coins.

    This matter was originally Xue Lian's time to seek justice, but after it was reposted and dug out on a large scale, all G stars were furious.

    After the anger, there was a short sobriety. It turned out that their stability for hundreds of years was based on the exploitation of them by the upper class.

    And some demons are molesting their children, robbing their property, and convicting "civilians"...

    It turns out that after the evolution of technology, they have been controlled by the upper class for a long time. Believe in the federal government.

    It turned out that they had been bullied all along.

    Whether it's commoners or upper class, G-stars tonight are sleepless nights.

    [Grass, who is so clever to come up with, send Xue Lian to the game, what happened to G star, she can't solve it for a while. ]

    [So if you can't solve it, you send him away? 】

    【Disgusting, disgusting, disappointed with the federal government. ]

    [Let's put it here, if we don't give an explanation to the civilians and Xue Lian tomorrow, then we will definitely go on strike and take to the streets to protest tomorrow! 】