Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Everyone in the Xue family woke up, and they didn't take off their functional clothes. After copying the affairs of the guy next to the bed, they all waited for Xue Lian's order.

    Mussel and Gu Qingxuan are still awake.

    Xue Lian said: "Uncle and Xue Gang protect the younger brothers. The others will follow me. We will meet the snow wolf."

    Chu Xiaofu nodded repeatedly, wearing a scarf, and followed behind Xue Lian.

    The car door opened, and the wind and snow poured in.

    Seeing that my sister was gone, the younger brothers bravely stood up from the bed, "Go, go."

    They also wanted to go.

    Xue Gang picked up a twin and asked them to lie on the door and window to watch.

    After Xue Lian and the others came down, "Chu Xiaofu and I went to look outside the red line. Uncle, mother, uncle, you stay here." The

    mother took Xue Lian's hand, and she wanted to follow her daughter. She had been hiding behind her daughter for too long.

    Xue Lian said: "The snow wolf level is too high, you stay here."

    Xue's mother is only at the third level, and the sixth level snow wolf is not something she can deal with.

    The backs of Xue Lian and Chu Xiaofu disappeared in the snow ahead.     Xue

    Gang in the RV said to his younger brothers: "Do you want to be a big hero like your sister in the future?" The

    younger brothers' eyes lit up, "Yes! Yes!"

Children have become our spiritual pillar. And he gradually followed her, listening carefully to what she and Mussel said.

    A hundred meters away is the high wall of the base, and soldiers and supernatural beings stand on the high wall.

    The snow wolves bared their fangs, retreated and gave up attacking the base.

    They were unable to break through the high wall of the base, and turned to the bungalow area under the high wall.

    There are about fifteen or six scattered households at the foot of the mountain.

    Most of the people living in the periphery are poor people with no supernatural powers.

    People were awakened by the sound of gunshots and howling wolves, and they closed their doors and windows tightly, hiding in their homes and shivering.

    After the howling of wolves disappeared, it was Fengxue's cry.

    Men and women picked up the guys and hid on both sides of the door.

    At the foot of the black mountain, there is only a faint light flowing in the red line.

    The red line surrounded the Xue family, the Sun family, and the Li family.

    A concealment spell was hung on the red line, Xue Lian's level was raised, and the concealment spell became more powerful.

    The snow wolves ignored the three of them and ran towards other bungalows.

    Several wolves each picked a house, and rushed into the door or window.

    The bungalow was like paper, and the snow wolf was so powerful that it directly smashed a big hole.