Intro

Title: 我靠异世直播爆红星际[沙雕] | I became popular in Interstellar by live broadcasting in another world [Sand Sculpture]
Author: 桃山见酒

[Sand Sculpture Cool Article, the author's column asks for collection~]

Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but to quit the entertainment industry and rely on odd jobs to survive.

The doomsday holographic game has started its public beta. The game party invites elites from all walks of life and lucky civilians to join the zombie world and do an escape variety show.

Xue Lian was one of the invited civilian lucky players. Before crossing, players can choose their favorite abilities. When it was Xue Lian's turn, the system froze and she didn't select any abilities.

However, she accidentally turned into a power bank with supernatural powers. The higher the intimacy with her, the stronger the supernatural powers. For example, originally 0.

A level 5 spiritual power user must say something humiliating before activating the power: Guess who I am. However, after holding Xue Lian a little at the corner of her clothes, her mental power instantly soared to 100, and her spiritual network covered the whole city, and she successfully found the eye shadow that Xue Lian had always wanted.

For another example, a fifth-level metal supernatural power user usually likes to play with a small blade to pretend to be a swordsman. But after holding Xue Lian a little at the corner of his clothes, the power of the gold system instantly rose to level ten, and he felt that he could pierce the sky!

The audience didn't know that she had special abilities, and they said pitifully: No one wants to form a team with her.

Elite player A: Supreme wisdom, double doctorate, known as a genius doctor.

After transmigrating into the game: Falling into the trap of chopping a knife, always one knife away from success. He cried that he was going crazy, and begged Xue Lian to cut him with a knife and successfully withdraw the cash. From then on, Xue Lian was his god.

Elite Player B: Starring in countless bad movies, still firmly seated at the top of StarCraft with its high popularity. Let out bold words to be the hero of the end of the game and save the world.

After entering the game: I was imprisoned in the prison on the first day, suffered from the disaster of the prison, and could not participate. I could only write "Battle Diary Day 1 Xue Lian Save Me" in prison with tears in my eyes Xue Lian: My teammates are super brave, but why are all of them so shaky?

The rest of the players all wanted to increase Xue Lian's favorability. Audience: Not strong, but love to rub.

- After Xue Lian's power bank ability was exposed, the base lord learned of Xue Lian's "power" and stole Xue Lian, a vegetable chicken who had no combat effectiveness, overnight.

A day later, the base was ransacked by Xue Lian. The base lord who was stolen by Xue Lian burst into tears: Who robbed whom?

Xue Lian, a Level 6 zombie who had pulled out his teeth and was tied to the back seat of the motorcycle, flew across the desert to join his teammates.

    Level 6 Zombie: Help me!

Audience: [Where did Xue Lian get the space? What the hell is space? It's the small world of cultivating immortals! There is also a husky pet, which has never appeared before, and this wave is crying. ]

Mr. White Wolf Star: What is a husky? This seat is the ancient spirit beast White Wolf Xingjun. Wang!

............

Xue Lian is recognized as the most hated artist by the whole star network.

One day, an explosion occurred while filming, and her appearance was completely ruined. She quit the entertainment industry and relied on odd jobs to survive.

"Apocalypse Survival Game" is popular all over the universe. Before the server was launched, the game party invited players to conduct a public beta, and broadcast live across the universe.

Xue Lian got the first batch of public test player live broadcast qualifications.

Before the live broadcast, players can choose their favorite abilities.

In the past, the top-ranking male star A, who had a problem with her, chose the psychic ability, and his goal was to become a doomsday hero.

The kendo player B who had taunted her chose the ice ability...

However, when Xue Lian drew the ability, the system froze...she didn't draw any ability.

The whole network slammed Xue Lian for not respecting the survival rules of the game:

[Xue Lian, get off the line quickly, acting is bad, and playing survival games is also bad! Wait to be eaten by zombies. 】

However, Xue Lian accidentally obtained space, possessing Lingquan and Lingtian.

Audience 1: [! ! ! The most advanced space in history can store items and grow crops! ]

Audience 2: [The strawberry-flavored nutrient solution in my hand suddenly loses its fragrance...]

Audience 3: [Aside from anything else, Xue Lian is a bunch of smarts. 】

Audience 4: [So not choosing the ability is the key to unlocking the hidden space. ]

Xue Lian was silent, boots and boots, the system was stuck and the ability was not selected...

Xue Lian, dressed in a sailor suit, with ponytails and smoky makeup, with something in her mouth, violently output in the zombie battlefield.

Refreshed the audience's three views: [I thought you were Xiao Bailian, but I didn't expect you to be a grumpy old lady. ]

[Does Xue Lian smoke? so cool. ]

[That's a lollipop stick, hit Q. 】

Xue Lian rode on the motorcycle with a lollipop in her mouth, and carried a third-level zombie with her teeth pulled out on the back seat, and went straight to the base.

Audience 5: [It's kind of cool. 】

Audience 6: 【I'm in my sister's back seat. 】

Third-level zombie: 【Listen to me, thank you. 】

And player A, who suffered from prison, wrote tearfully in the prison: "Battle Diary Day 18 Xue Lian, save me."

Later, more and more team members came to her motorcycle team to join her.

Wherever the locomotive convoy goes, there is hope for life.

This article is also known as: "Everyone treats me as a superpower charging treasure, but I can't rub it against anyone, roar", "You have superpowers, I can cultivate immortals", "Accidentally green the entire interstellar (farm)",

"As the saying goes, a filial son is born under a stick, and the husky I beat every day turned into a human with a wag of its tail, and claimed to be the White Wolf Star Lord and said that I owed him 723 sticks.

God lost his fertilized eggs, the whole network offers rewards", "I don't completely rely on my father to become the big boss of the three worlds"

: New text asks for advance receipt ┃ Others: New text asks for advance receipt

One sentence introduction: Why are the teammates so strong when they are clearly super strong? Idea: Love is the ladder of human civilization