Ch. 65~Last chapter

Start from the beginning

"On the other hand, my family hasn't even said a happy birthday to me! Like seriously wtf!" I said. Sophia out of everyone in the family, was the only one to tell me a happy birthday.

"I know! That sucks!" Amber and Sophia said. Then, I saw Sophia smile a little bit. Okay, she was hiding something.

"Sophie, what are you hiding?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She said a little too fast.

"Sophie tell me or-" was what I said before Ambers mom came into her room.

"Sophia, your mom is here!" She said. Sophie said bye to us and left.

"She must be hiding something, it's obvious." I said to Amber.

"Totally." Amber said as we put the project away.

Then, we just talked about like school and stuff.

"Diana, your mom said for us to drive you to your house right now." Ambers mom said.

"Okay." I said as we got into the car.

Colette's P.O.V:

Right now, we are throwing Diana's surprise party. We already invited all of the guests and some of Diana's friends. Ambers mom is going to drive Diana and we will have her surprise party. Her gifts are set out and the huge gifts are for the last.

We have been ignoring her birthday because we wanted to give her a surprise party.

Right now, we are setting up the decorations and food. We are almost done.

Everyone is here, well, except for Diana.

Then, we heard the car pull up.

"Guys! It's Diana! Hide!" I yelled. Everyone scrambled to a hiding spot.

Kiki's P.O.V:

The decorations looked great! Then, mom screamed.

"Guys! It's Diana! Hide!" Mom said. Everyone ran to a spot. I ran to the closet and so did Lisa. But I got there first.

"By FeliCa!" I said to Lisa. She huffed and ran off with Jackie and Avia to hide. Then, someone turned off the lights. Then, the door opened, Diana had a key.

Diana's P.O.V:

I had a key, so I opened the door. Amber was with me. I shut the door. Then, the lights turned on.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. I was surprised, I fact I stumbled backwards. Everyone laughed. All of my friends were here and my family. Even Jarvie was here and even Payton was here.

"You guys did that for me! That's awesome! So that's why you've been ignoring me for like the week!" I said to them.

"We were planning this for a long time!" Dad said as he was vlogging.

"Thank you so much! And who knew about this!?" I asked. Everyone raised there hands. I faced palmed myself. Everyone laughed.

"Well enough talking people, lets go party!" I screamed.

*a hour later*

The party was still going on and it was awesome! We played games and jumped on the tramp.

"Okay Diana! Time to eat cake and open presents!" Mom screamed. I came running to the living room and so did everyone else.

"Okay,this is from me!" Grandma said. I opened it and there was a mint green penny board!

"Thanks!" I said as I gave her a hug. I opened more presents and here's what I got:

Makeup, baby lips, eos, other beauty products, clothes, nailpolish, shoes, a new bag, youtuber Merch, and much more.