Determined I slowly make my way back in the room, this time without any help.
I just breathe through the pain, I can't have people helping me all the time so I'm just going to have to push myself a bit.
Back in the room I decide to sit down on a chair instead of getting back in bed.
"You should eat something. Do you want me to get a sandwich or something from the restaurant?" Blake asks me and I'm pretty hungry so I nod.
"Sounds good, surprise me."

He leaves and I try to relax in the chair.
"Did you book a flight yet for tomorrow?" I ask Michael.
"Nope, your girl arranged something better." He smirks.
"What? It's a bit far for a road trip and I don't think I can sit in a car that long yet." I run my hand through my hair.
"Max his plane is on it's way as we speak. She called him and asked if we could use it. After a bit of encouragement from us and Lewis I have to admit. It was his idea." Again Lewis, but I should be thankful. We don't have to get in a plane with loads of other people. I don't think I have the energy to deal with people wanting photos and autographs right now.

"That's pretty awesome of Max, but on the other hand, it is typical Max to send his plane. He doesn't care about the costs or anything. He's really a decent guy." It would be pretty cool to be his team mate again. I remember all the hilarious videos we had to make. Especially the caravan race. I almost pissed myself laughing.
The door swings open and I see my beautiful girl walking in followed by Lewis and Blake.
"Babe your in a chair! How are you feeling now?" She comes up to me for a kiss and I wish I was healed already so I could kick the guys out and have my way with her.
"Sore, but I needed to get out of bed. I can't remember the last time I've spend so much time lying in bed. Although I wouldn't mind repeating it, with you, naked."

Blake coughs and I see Skylar blush.
"Hopefully we can do that when you are healed again." She whispers in my ear and I grin. I can never get enough of her. I'm going to fuck her brains out as soon as I can.
"I have all our stuff from the ranch and said goodbye to everybody. Buck was doing fine by the way. He was eating, of course. Alex came up with Rains bridle so I could take her for one final run. They sold her. I guess he got an offer he couldn't refuse, so she will be bred and then move to her new home when she is pregnant." I can tell saying goodbye has been hard on her.

"I'm sure they wouldn't sell her to just anybody. She is their best horse. I expect they would only sell her if they knew she would go somewhere good." I try to comfort her, but I know she would have hoped Rain to be there when we would be able to visit someday.
"I know, that's what Alex said as well. I'm just going to miss her and the people there so much. I saw little Daniel as well. He looked good."

I look down at my crotch, "really? Little? You've never called him that before."
For a second she doesn't understand, but then rolls her eyes, she wants to punch me, but then realizes I'm hurt, so she holds back.
"Seriously babe, you're impossible. But I still love you though."
Blake hands over my sandwich, within minutes it's gone, I was more hungry than I thought.
"Ok about that statement, let's post something on Instagram and then the team can put it on their official channels as well." Michael hands me my phone and I quickly text Sandra so she can put a statement out.

Then I open my insta account and type a short message.
'I may have had a little horse riding accident, which made me end up in hospital. I'm alright, just very bruised, but it was scary for a bit. One of my lungs collapsed and I had some swelling in my brain. Luckily I have a big head, so no real damage has been done. I have every intention of being in the car at Spa, I'm just going to work on my recovery for the next couple of weeks. I'm sure with the support of my amazing girlfriend and my dear friends I will be back to 'normal' in no time. Take care and enjoy your summer!'