Concert

Y/n's Pov
"Let's go, y/nahh" My brother screamed from downstairs. "Just a minute" I yelled back. I did some last touch-ups and ran downstairs. "Finally, let's go we're getting late" He said and I rolled my eyes.

Hi, I'm Kim y/n younger sister of Kim Taehyung. I'm 24 years old and I am the CEO of my own fashion designing company. But today I'm going to my brother's concert.

Other members and I are really good friends except for that one annoying person Park Jimin. He literally annoys me for no reason we both are enemies.

I was wearing a black skirt and black turtle neck with a beautiful golden shirt on top. I had my long black boots on with some golden jewelry, my hair was straight and open.

 I had my long black boots on with some golden jewelry, my hair was straight and open

"Come on, let's go," Taehyung said and we both got out of the car and went inside. Right now we are backstage cause the boys need to get ready. As soon as we entered their makeup room. "Hey, guys" I said and smiled sweetly. "Hey, y/nahh" Jungkook came and pulled me in a soft hug.

"Finally, you're here it's been so long, sis" Yoongi said as I sat beside him on the couch, "Ahh, yeah, I was busy with work" I said.

"Woah, you grew pretty fast, huh. You don't even have time for us" Hoseok pouted cutely. I immediately stood up and went to him as he was getting his makeup done. Seeing me his makeup artist gave me space and I hugged his neck from behind while looking at him in the mirror in front of us. "Oppa, you know I always have time for you all. I was just busy because I was working on the project" He nodded and I smiled at him making him smile as well.

"But don't overwork yourself, y/nahh, you're still small" Jin said from behind. "Yah, oppa, I'm not small" I pouted and they all laughed. "OK ok, but still, y/n, don't overwork yourself it's not good for your health" Namjoon said while wearing jewelry, "OK, Oppa, don't worry I'm all fine," I said but I heard someone mumbling.....

"Ok Oppa I AM ALL fInE" Jmin mocked me. I clenched my fists "Yah, park Jimin shut up" I yelled in frustration. "Here we go again" Taehyung sighed. "He started it" I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, cause you won't stop talking it's so annoying" He said while pointing at me. "You little piece of-"

I was cut off by Jungkook "Y/nie, ignore him come with me". "Yah, what do you mean by 'ignore him'. I'm older than you respect me" Jimin said while Jungkook scratched the back of his neck and I just laughed at him making him more irritated.

*Break time*

It was time for members to take a break I was in their makeup room waiting for them.

One by one they started to come but then I saw two of the staff members helping jimin to walk inside the room making me stunned he looked like he was about to pass out he was breathing heavily. I could tell that he was having a problem with breathing, the crew was fixing his clothes and wiping his sweat but he was lacking oxygen I saw an inhaler in front of me on the table I quickly grabbed it and rushed towards him.

I gave him the inhaler and he took it without noticing who gave it to him because he was not in condition, I slowly rubbed his back noticing him calming down I walked away not wanting to have any attention.

Jimin's Pov
The concert was going amazing now it was our break time now everyone walked back to our makeup room but I was breathing heavily that's why our staff members helped me walk.

I sat down on the floor near our makeup vanity. I was breathing heavily wanting my inhaler but the staff was busy fixing our clothes and wiping sweat and doing our makeup touch-ups.

I was sitting alone coughing slowly when suddenly someone gave me my inhaler I took it without wasting any second. That person then rubbed my back gently and I knew who that someone was because I already recognized the scent. Y/n left after seeing me getting better.

As I got better. "She seemed a little tense when she came to give an inhaler" I thought while staring at her. She was sitting with Jungkook rubbing his arm softly and Jungkook was leaning on her shoulder. I know that they both are really close as they are the same age but y/n is 4 months older than Jungkook but sometimes their friendship annoys me because she ignores me and I don't like that not that I like her or something it's just that I don't like being ignored.

"I should probably thank her....." I thought.