Intro:

Not much to introduce to be honest, just that Take knows how to fight, not a crybaby like in the serie/manga, he is still blonde and uses his hair down not like punk, more childish and well that, hehe

(09/03/2023) Hello everyone, to the people who read this book before the date upwards I want to apologize, you see I started writing this book when I was a fucking bitch with no ideas so I copied a part of a story I really liked, I wanted to give ...

(09/03/2023)
Hello everyone, to the people who read this book before the date upwards I want to apologize, you see I started writing this book when I was a fucking bitch with no ideas so I copied a part of a story I really liked, I wanted to give a deep apology to all those people who felt offended and angry at me, like you've got every right, I'm also mad at myself for copying such an awesome work, I want to apologize, like I'm really sorry and serious rn, I'm re making many chapters, with my ideas that I have now. 
I own people a deep apology and I'm re making them, I'm really sorry again and I hope you can forgive me, I really hate copying so I'm really mad that I did this in the past.
I got inspired to do this story after reading "Just fucking leave me alone" by Luise____,
like the always angry Take I got it from that story, but then the changed parts and the rest are some things I imagined it would look cool.
I want to deeply apologize to Luise____ and everyone, luv you all