62. Reminiscent moments

Chanyeol brings another load of laundry into the living room, plopping down on the couch with the white plastic basket at his side. Baekhyun is sitting on the floor in a tee shirt and boxers, folding hand towels quietly, humming a melody to himself, a song stuck in his head, a cheerfulness never far despite the heavy work grind. It takes a moment for Chanyeol to process how natural living as a married couple is with Baekhyun, vastly different from the rocky start to his relationship with Baekhee in their early marriage days. He almost feels guilty about it now, looking back at how cold he was during those days.

He pulls one of Baekhyun's tee shirts from the basket and holds it up with a soft giggle.

"Baby... can you even fit this?"

Baekhyun turns half way around and narrows his eyes.

"I wore that last week."

Chanyeol looks between Baekhyun and the shirt and then shakes his head.

"I don't think so."

Baekhyun looks irritated, snatching the shirt free and starting to fold it himself.

"Yes, I did. You pulled it off of me in the kitchen, it landed in raspberry sauce... remember?"

Chanyeol grins and pulls the shirt back from Baekhyun and examines it.

"Oh yeah... now I remember this shirt... It just looks small. Why is your shirt so small?"

"It's not that small. You just wear most of your shirts a looser than I do!' Baekhyun gripes swatting for the shirt to no avail.

Irritated Baekhyun digs through the basket on the floor at his side and pulls free white briefs and begins making a fuss over how small Chanyeol's underwear is.

"I don't have all that padding." Chanyeol replies, seemingly unphased and Baekhyun climbs to his feet, throwing the underwear at his face.

"Listen here, husband, I will not be spoken to in this way!"

"Don't husband me because you're losing, baby." Chanyeol replies casually and pulls Baekhyun down by the wrist to straddle his lap.

"Losing? I do nothing but win." Baekhyun harrumphs.

Chanyeol teases Baekhyun, running his large hands up over his bare supple thighs, leading into frame his groin with a soft stroke and then pulling back again. Baekhyun's nerve endings flare to life, his skin catching fire in a rush of pin pricks of ecstasy crawling up his spine.

"Baekhyun..." His husband says his name with just a touch of possessiveness and Baekhyun reels into the sound, leaning forward to stoke the man's jaw, rolling his hips with the motion. When he pulls the desire in Chanyeol's dark round eyes, the two confirm in silent exchange that they're both in the mood to take it just a step further.

Chanyeol's mouth comes in first but it's Baekhyun who steals his lips and immediately deepens the kiss in their way. These hands on him, this Hugo Boss cologne, this perfect height difference that makes it so easy to kiss him like this on his lap. It makes it so so easy to fall in love again.

Stroking deeper with hot wetness, sucking lightly on Chanyeol's tongue until he feels him growing beneath him.

When Chanyeol tries to push him down on the couch, Baekhyun stops him, and pulls back enough to breathe.

"But the clean laundry..."

Chanyeol intentionally pushes the laundry to the floor and Baekhyun looks over in shock.

"Leave it. We'll take care of that later. I need you now." The man growls, deep and seductive, his erection evident in the urgency of his tone.

"I worked hard on that laundry." Baekhyun says pushing Chanyeol down on the oversized couch cushions until the man is lying completely down. Baekhyun lifts the hem of his tee shirt and holds it up with his teeth, exposing enough of his smooth stomach to seduce his husband, but not giving him what he wants. He slides forward on top of Chanyeol's chest in slow inches forward until he's sitting astride Chanyeol, pinning him down with the meat of his thighs framing Chanyeol's face. He strokes one hand teasingly down the front of his own chest and Chanyeol's watches, trying to follow the hand motion down until his eyes nearly cross. His breathing is rapid beneath Baekhyun and it doesn't take long after Baekhyun pulls his erection free for Chanyeol open his mouth to beg him to please let him touch him.