8. The Mahogany Desk

Chanyeol pushes down the small intern against the desk, his perfect plump ass up in the air in a pair of tight red jeans.

"Mr. Park," He hisses, face pressed down into a stack of crisp papers, paper clip sliding loose as he braces himself on the clear desktop placemat. "Mr. Park, we can't do things like this." He murmurs on a breathless pant.

Chanyeol slides his wide splayed hand down the arc of Baekhyun's back and watches the man's fingers dig against the surface of his desk. His button down shirt long discarded, Baekhyun's canary yellow cardigan tossed over the back of his chair, leaving the young man's torso covered in the thinnest off white cotton with sweat wetting the fabric along the dip of his spine.

"I'm the boss. I make the rules." He whispers.

"Y—yes Mr. Park." Baekhyun whimpers obediently, arching his back enough to present his supple cheeks as an offering.

Chanyeol licks his lips as he nestles his erection against the split of Baekhyun's thighs and pushes up against the intern's body. His fingers feel like they'll lose all sensation as he feels an immeasurable jolt of electricity through him. The combination of the rock against Baekhyun's ass and the soft moan he makes is enough to make Chanyeol collapse forward atop Baekhyun's back, reaching around to the front of Baekhyun's red denim to unfasten the silver button and split the fabric with a metallic zip. Baekhyun, on his elbows, bent ass up on the president's desk makes one small sound that was neither protest nor approval but more a response to the cool air fanning against sweaty skin and Chanyeol tugs the pants down to his thighs. Free and able to breathe, Baekhyun's peachy bottom was much prettier than he would have given him credit for being a man. Since the boy was kind of slack in his posture and mannerisms, he had naturally assumed that he would be un-groomed when he pulled off his pants, but quite on the contrary, he was close to flawless.

"Baekhyun..." He breathes, reaching forward to take a handful of each cheek, molding his hands to them and spreading them with equal parts bewilderment and joy.

"Don't stare at it.... Please..." Baekhyun whimpers.

"You don't get to tell me what to do, but I do get to look at it as much as I want." He growls under his breath.

"Mr. Park, please."

"Beg me again and maybe I'll think about it." He breathes against Baekhyun's ear.

"Please... Mr. Park.... Please....: He whines.

"Yes, Byun Baekhyun?"

He licks his fingertips quickly, and lowering the wet extensions to the little pink hole, sliding the digits around the entrance in a tantalizing circular motion, loving the way Baekhyun sucks in a breath and moves his hips around impatiently.

"Do you want me to put it in?" He asks, voice deep and gravelly with his own desire.

"Y—yes..." Baekhyun pants, fogging a breath against the desk mat.

"Beg for it."

"M—Mr. Park..." He breathes.

"Beg."

Baekhyun moans lightly as one of Chanyeol's fingers dips in against the virgin entry and he does as commanded.

"Please... Please Mr. Park. I'm begging you to put it in..."

Chanyeol obliges with one singular finger and Baekhyun arcs into the fingers, lifting his head up and breathing in harshly between his teeth. He wriggles his ass around and Chanyeol grunts impatiently feeling the harder strain of his own length, demanding to be freed.

"Yes..." Baekhyun says, the word almost too quiet to be heard over his pants for breath.

Chanyeol leans forward biting down on Baekhyun's shoulder through the cotton fabric and breathes in the smell of the little minxy intern, loving the little panting breaths he takes with each push in against his tight little asshole.