55. Irreversible love

There is something distinct about looking up into the sun, knowing somewhere deep down that your eye cannot handle that brightness, but still you crane to find it in the sky. Kissing Baekhyun is much the same. Chanyeol is uniquely in tune to the needs of his own body, and painfully, he ignores the logical pull of his own body chemistry as he takes in handfuls of Baekhyun's soft skin. Breathing is something, passably optional at this point, because the fierceness of Baekhyun's mouth searching for his cannot find a breath for pause. He picks up the whole of his body, panting, short of breath, leaning against wall and railing as he gasps out, climbing the stairs to his bedroom.

A marriage bed, never consummated until this day, he collapses against the softness of mattress, watching the man sitting astride his lap pull free the opened fabric of his shirt and toss it down to the floor. In the unlit room his pale skin glows moonlight and clear and he moans softly in protest, unsure he deserves such desires to course just beneath his own skin. The heat of Baekhyun's soft thighs pressing in against his hips, he couldn't have dreamed he'd be feeling this ever again. How long has he waited, how long has he dreamed, has he fantasized, alone, about this very moment playing out in real time.

Baekhyun pulls the tube of lubricant from his pocket and sets it down by Chanyeol's head, lowering himself above his chest with steady resolve, no trace of hesitation left.

"Are you sure this--" He tries desperately to give the man an out, but Baekhyun will hear none of it.

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't be on top of you taking my own clothes off." He whispers.

"Baekhyun."

He smiles in reply, stealing skin in the process, sinful fingertips reaching under Chanyeol's sweater to pull the fabric free over the top of his head. Chanyeol grabs hold of Baekhyun, sitting up to help aid in the removal of his clothing. His lover is panting softly already, his little body trembling with anticipation, unwilling to keep pace with the languid reluctance that Chanyeol exudes, careful in his decision making, fearful he could ruin everything by moving too fast.

Chanyeol lets Baekhyun fight his belt, taking the moment to lean in and trail soft kisses against his chest, tongue touching the swell of puckered nipple with delight. Baekhyun whimpers at the touch and Chanyeol molds his hands to the swell of his hips, slipping down the back of the boy's flannel pants to scrape him in harder. Beneath him, Baekhyun must be able to feel Chanyeol now, head rolling back with the release of a breath he hadn't intentionally held. Free of the leather, the belt slipping away in Baekhyun's hands, Chanyeol rolls Baekhyun over and gets to his feet. He looks down at Baekhyun, half dressed, sprawled out on his bed, and he reaches for the button on his dark wash denim. The petite sexlette gets up on his palms, watching with fiery impatience as he slowly pulls the zipper down and shrugs out of the pants, one leg at a time. He's halfway to iron, his desire pooling by the moment when he reaches for Baekhyun's ankles and pulls the flannel bottoms off in one quick tug.

"Have you been practicing with someone while I was away?" Baekhyun asks.

"I've thought about this, a lot." Chanyeol replies crawling onto the bed atop Baekhyun.

The velvet skin of their hooded desire comes brushing side by side in their embrace, a mirrored part in different shades of lust. Baekhyun is already hard, silken head dotting Chanyeol's abdomen with wet, leaking drops. Chanyeol reaches for him, stealing his mouth so that he can possess that first moan under his touch and feel him against his stroking tongue. His fingers meet around the man's arousal and his hip jolts in need, bucking up against Chanyeol's grip with eyes rolling back. Baekhyun's mouth is touched with the taste of wine, hinted in shared touches of tongue between their unhinging moans. Chanyeol strokes down his fisted hand, tiny nails clawing into his back with the motion, scratching out lines of pink against his spine where Baekhyun clings to him, pulling him in.