12. First stroke

"M—m—mr. Park!" Baekhyun gasps with increasing nerves.

"Byun Baekhyun, you really shouldn't have done this." He whispers and rubs a hand over the mark absently.

"I—" He starts to protest but soon loses the words as he notices Chanyeol's mouth coming closer to his.

His heart betrays him, beating faster in anticipation, remembering their previous feverish kisses more clearly than the one he shared with Jongin earlier that day. The smell of Hugo Boss wraps around him and he almost relaxes into the man's touch, wanting to give in to the kiss and get back to the high of Chanyeol's poison touches. What an awful man. Forcing him into these situations as if it were some God given right to take Baekhyun's body at will. Chanyeol swerves at the very last moment, dragging the tip of his nose against the soft skin of Baekhyun's cheek and taking the boy's ear lobe between his teeth.

"Why are you playing these games with me?"

Baekhyun lowers his long lashes against his cheeks, feeling the combed wool of Chanyeol's pants come in against the small swell of his own khaki zipper. He gasps without meaning to and Chanyeol's breath hitches.

"We can't do this." Baekhyun says quickly and clutches onto Chanyeol's shirt sleeves.

"I'm your boss. You can't tell me what I can't do." Chanyeol's voice is low and thick with his desire and he comes in for Baekhyun's mouth before baekhyun could oppose any further. Baekhyun doesn't spend another moment arguing as Chanyeol's tongue breaks through his lips to swipe against his own. His protest evolves into a moan against Chanyeol's lips. His ire fuels Chanyeol's confidence and bends Baekhyun over, as he rolls his hips against the intern's in a slow scrape of fabric. Different from Jong In's kisses which were a nervous newness, this kiss is familiar now and demanding. This kiss is full of expectation and the smell of Chanyeol, the taste of Chanyeol, the feel of Chanyeol overwhelm his thoughts. Now, with relative sobriety, Jong In's kiss fresh in his mind, aekhyun can see the difference. Chanyeol takes slow moves of his hips and Baekhyun's head lolls and allows Chanyeol access to his divine, thin neck. He takes in a breath of resistance through his teeth as Chanyeol's teeth come down on his shoulder and they begin pulling one another closer. His shirt constricted against his shoulder as Chanyeol's face buries against his throat. Baekhyun feels himself react quite differently. His happy member comes to life with Chanyeol's rhythmic movement and the suckling bites to his throat.

"You're mine." He breathes between bites.

"I—I have a b—boyfriend—"

"How will your boyfriend feel about these marks on your skin, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun lets out a soft panted "stop." But his hands jerk Chanyeol forward again.

"Do you let him touch you here?" He asks, pressing a thumb down against Baekhyun's nipple.

Baekhyun pants and lifts his hips ever so slightly.

"Is this what you did last night?" You let him push you down in his bed and touch you? Did you make that face with him too?" Chanyeol asks as his thumb kneads the small-hardened bud. The room ceases to exist. Baekhyun's mind is completely filled with the feel of his boss's hand twisting and tugging at his dark little nipple, as his boss sucks it into his mouth and tugs it through his teeth.

"You're a tease, aren't you?" Chanyeol whispers, and blows on the little wet nipple to illustrate his point.

"I'm... not..."

His weak protests were dying more with every passing moment, his own words sounding distant to his own ears. Chanyeol watches the damage come to color on the man's pale skin and finds delight in the sight before him. The still defiant intern, submissive and perfectly displayed before him, lust in his eyes begging him not to stop. He might have a boyfriend but his mind is completely on Chanyeol right now. His gaze falls on the straining fabric at the hip and hi mouth feels suddenly dry. His breathing comes hard and heavy as he reaches palm forward for the swollen fabric. Baekhyun's back comes up off of the desk as he strokes hard against it, the intern's hands flying to his wrist and wrapping around it. His mouth opens lightly and Chanyeol takes that as an invitation and slowly rolls his hand against him again, reveling in the rise of his size and the way his own length twitches delectably at Baekhyun's lustful display of appreciation.