41. Honeymoon

Kyungsoo's soft dark hair splays like silk on the pastel blue velvet accent pillow, silken and caught in the light, directly contrasting the strands now sweat matting to his cheek. His mouth is open, lips drying out as he pants softly, whisper soft exhales on Jongin's forehead. He watches the man's expression, a mixture of fascination and fear across the strong model angled features that Kyungsoo found so handsome. Kyungsoo's body, the forbidden fruit of Jongin's eyes, partially exposed and moving of it's own accord is bathed in the light from the window and torturous shadow. His hips come up hard, Jongin squeezing a little harder than he expected on a healthy stroke down on the swollen cock in his hand.

"J--Jongin..." Kyungsoo chokes out with a small protesting squeeze on the man's shoulder.

Obediently he gives in to the man's begging but Kyungsoo's indecisiveness comes out once more when he demands that he not stop.

"Make up your mind. What do you want?" Jongin chuckles as he resumes.

He's apologetic, unsure whether he's doing it correctly. But he has the pink skinned, wet head of the man he's so taken with slipping against his palm, burying in the thick thatch of his dark straight hairs below his smooth creamy abdomen. Jongin is straining with his own sick desire, a pervert through and through as he tries to calm himself, finding no reprieve or safety within himself. The man's hips are heavy as he slumps further down on his seat, soft cheeks planted firmly on Jongin's lap. He's enthralled by this moment, the way he bends to his touch and unequivocally focusses on what he's doing.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks.

"No." He chokes out immediately.

And though he wonders if he's saying that because he's too far hard to cool down without release or because he genuinely doesn't want Jongin to stop, he lets the man's words keep his tired arm going and he wonders what it might taste like. Is he the kind of guy that could give head? He didn't even know he was into men like this until a few months back with Baekhyun, and once that flood gate was opened, his feelings came so naturally. He knew when he sat across the table from Kyungsoo for coffee that day that however much he wanted Baekhyun, he would have eventually been turned towards this man. He could have dated Baekhyun for months, years, but when he met Kyungsoo, he would have strayed in heart. He may not have cheated, but he would have been tempted. Because the thick mouth that is parted to breathe his name, and the round eyes that are at half mast with pleasure are more sensual than anything else he's ever witnessed before in his life.

Kyungsoo's fingers dig into his shoulder and his head comes forward with a jolt and slowly he pushes his hips up towards Jongin and spills crystal satisfaction with a soft moan. When their breathing settles they stare at one another, searching the other's expression nervously, brows knitted, mouths hung open. Kim Jongin had never done something like this to another person before, and more over, he'd never expected it to feel this nerve wracking. He didn't think he'd come away feeling so scared. His whole body tingled with the thrill of his excitement and nerves. His worry extends to the concern that all of what he's feeling is meaningless. His heart is so taken with the wide eyed boy before him but he can't help but feel like he's a meaningless dot on the radar of the spoiled man's life. Living in luxury, he can imagine Kyungsoo moving on and finding a more experienced lover, more handsome, more capable of taking care of the kid with his childish whims.

Embarrassed by the outcome, Kyungsoo's fingers tremble and he hesitantly reaches forward, wanting to give back to Jongin. He stops the man's hands wordlessly, sealing away hard feelings and discomfort with a soft smile.

"Are you okay?"

Kyungsoo averts his gaze, eyes trained on his own thighs as he readjusts and puts himself back together, readjusting his position on the man's lap.