Her gasp and confused look suddenly turned into a pale face of shock as she turned to face me.

"Wh-why are you here?" "Told you I wasn't letting up and I meant it."

I saw her throat swallow and her chest rise in a deep breathe while I took in that heavenly fucking scent of hers. She always smells so fucking warm, like spice and vanilla and sexy but comforting.

"Did you follow me here?" "No of course not...I followed your little friend."

She glared at me which just pulled on my heart strings in a weird way.

"Harry...stop." "Say my name again." I whispered in a tease and she would never fucking admit it but I saw those pretty eyes drop a shade.

The girl reappeared beside us and gave a little look to Renny.

"Well hello, who are you?"

A devious small smile pulled at my lips as I looked at Renny and slowly adverted my eyes to the girl beside us.

"I'm Harry. You are?" "Lyla." "Lyla...beautiful name." I said slowly and she smirked at me, only furthering this little plan, especially when I gave her one back.

"So do you know Renny?" "Oh...I know her well."

Lylas eyes widened a little and looked at Renny at the same time as me.

She looked annoyed. Maybe jealous was a better word. Her brows furrowed with a straight face that was anything but happy.

"If you wanna fuck a random, go somewhere else."

I did not come here to get horny. That was not the plan but fuck I am a little at the site of her jealous. Jealous over me.

"Oh baby, I don't fuck anyone but you."

She narrowed her eyes a little just a little gasp
from Lyla caught my attention, and Renny's.

"Wait you're fucking someone? And it's him?" "No. I haven't spoken to him in almost a year...isn't that right Harry?"

I swallowed and nodded, not being able to lie.

"Yeah...yet I still don't fuck anyone but you."

Her eyes changed, they seemed confused and lighter, as if a part of believed what I was saying even though she doesn't want to. But she fucking should because it's true.

"You lie as a hobby Harry, fuck off." "Watch it Renny, i'm being tested enough as it fucking is."

I saw Lyla slowly walking off as we continued.

"So you're telling me you haven't had sex since-" "My hands haven't touched any fucking person since you. Because I didn't wanna leave you." I interrupted.

I could tell she was struggling with all of this and I fucking hated it but I just need her to let me explain everything to her alone in private.

"So sticking my dick anywhere that doesn't involve you is fucking disgusting."

She had a hint of softness flash through her eyes just as she did lust.