Fina tried her best to refuse, but Noa wouldn’t budge at all.

"Even if I take the dress, I won’t have any opportunities to wear it again."

"Fina, you went to Misa’s party, but you aren’t planning on coming to mine?"

"Well, that’s…"

"You will come, right? Then, please wear the dress to my party. If it won’t fit you anymore, just let me know, and I will get it fixed."

Fina lost all chances of getting out of it, so she accepted the dress reluctantly.

Did that mean I had to attend Noa’s party as well?

The next day, Cliff and Eleanora-san came to our room early in the morning.

To put it simply, they wanted to talk about the plans going forward.

Cliff planned on staying for three more days and told us to do what we want till then.

Eleanora-san also planned to wrap up her task quickly, so she could accompany us.

"If Noa is leaving in three days, then I guess I should also finish things up by then."

Eleanora-san, could you please do your job properly….

In the end, it was decided that we would all be leaving in three days time.

"Well then, I’m heading out now."

"Stay safe."

The girls saw me as I headed out alone.

Today, I would be doing my own thing without the girls tagging along.

Misa had promised to show Fina and Noa her garden flower bed. She had invited me to come and see it too, but I had declined so that I could go and check out the specialities of this town.

At the mansion entrance, I ran into Zelef-san and Botts-san.

"Yuna-dono, are you heading out?"

"Yes, I am. And you two?"

"We are going out as well. Botts is going to show me around town."

"Are you going out alone today, Young Bear Lady?"

"Misa is showing the other two girls her garden flower bed, so I decided to go out and look around town on my own."

"Why don’t we walk together then, Yuna-dono?"

"Oi, Zelef. You plan on walking around with a young girl dressed like a bear?!"

I was aware that I was a bear, but… He didn’t have to point it out.

It had been a while since somebody reacted to me like that.

"Still, why are you always dressed like this? Your outfit yesterday made you look more normal even though I can’t really say the same for your personality."

"I think you should be able to tell seeing what I could do yesterday. My Bear Suit comes with many useful gadgets, like the Bear Gloves, which are an item bag and a home to my Bears."

I gave him a vague explanation.

"True, you did bring out a massive Iron Golem yesterday. You were also able to store all of the ingredients needed for the party by yourself."

"Botts, didn’t you want to do something to thank Yuna-dono? Why don’t you show her around as well?"

Do something to thank me? Was there something I did that Botts-san was supposed to be thankful for?