I heard a loud crunch as a fell to the ground the tears spilling out of my eyes.

I don't see the foot coming at my face again, this time towards my eye.

"You know it's actually funny you thought he would ever like someone like you, worthless, ugly, fat, and a big waste of space, you should just do us all a favour and leave, for good." She hissed.

"I-I," I mumble out not being able to form words, I think I'm about to pass out from the amount of pain shooting through my face.

"I-I what? I'll finish that for you. 'I am never going to talk, No, not even look at Chase again, consider this your final warning," She threatened.

What the-?!?

"And by the way even though he is a hockey player he can stand the sight of anyone else's blood so he won't look at you, not that he would anyway," She says leaving me on the floor of the janitors closet.

I hear the sound of a door locking but I'm too far gone to notice, let alone do anything about it.

I can feel the bruises start forming on my eye and nose, a feeling I know all too well.

I can't escape the constant pain in my life it follows me everywhere I go.

I am worthless and fucking stupid to think that Chase of all people would ever consider me more than a friend.

It's the word you either loved or dreaded, for me, I hated the word that had been used against me so many times in the past.

I just have to remember that ever they are doing to me reflects their own problems and insecurities. Claire for example could have a bad homelife and just needs to get out that pent-up aggression.

I was used to it though, I was a worthless nobody, so it was easy for people to put their problems on me.

I wiped under my nose hissing at the pain that radiated from the small touch, my sweater came up red with blood.

I just need to rest my eyes for a bit, "Then I can work on the larger dilemma here," I mumble to myself as a pass out.

~~

•Chase's POV•

"Hey, have you seen Lilian?" I ask Tyler who was sitting across from me at our lunch table.

"No man, sorry not since this morning," "check the library, doesn't she spend a lot of time in there a lot," he adds.

"Ok, ill be right back," I say standing up to check the library.

"Heyy Chasey," Claire's voice screeched from behind me as I open the library door.

Kill me now.

"What do you want now?" I ask tirelessly.

"Oh nothing, just wondering what you're doing going to the library, why don't you come outside we can have a vape like we used to together," she suggests trying to sound sweet, but her voice was laced with venom.

"Nope I don't do that anymore," I always hated vaping, I only did it to be cool and look badass then it became a slight habit, it wasn't good for my future hockey career.

I was only able to stop cold turkey when a certain caramel-haired girl waltzed her way into my heart.

"And not that is any of your business but I'm looking for someone," I added,

"Well, if who I think you're looking for your not going to find them in there," she hinted at something more, but what the fuck did she mean.

"Who do you think I'm looking for?" I question, I'm not going to play into her game.

"You know who, that annoying little brunette who follows you around like slut, only wants one thing from you," she snarls.

Firstly, no just no. Secondly, she's not a slut, she's the farthest thing from it.

"Don't fucking talk about her like that," I warn.

"Whatever you know I'm right, why do you think she came to this school in the first place? She ran out of guys at the last one," she stated. I was not going to give her the satisfaction of any attention on her anymore.

"I'm fucking done," I say continuing to go into the library.

"WAIT, don't you want to know where she is," Claire continues. "I saw her leave the school and drive away," she adds.

"Oh, that makes sense," I turned and walked away quickly.

That lying bitch, Lili didn't drive to school today, I drove her here.

Me: Did you leave?
Me: Are you ok?
Me: Please answer me
Me: Did you get kidnapped?
Me: Im not joking, did you?

That and about a hundred more, still no answer.

Maybe her phone died?

Me: Have you seen Lilian today?
Laura: No I haven't, she may have gone home.
Me: why would she do that?
Laura: no idea, but if you find her let me know.
Me: I will, I'm going to stop by her house after practice today.
Laura: ok.

The bell rings at I have english, she's in this class with me hopefully she will show up, or answer my dam texts

I'm getting really worried, she would never skip school or at least she would tell Laura or Violet where she went.

———————————————————————————
A/n
In honour of 1k reads, I decided to stir the pot with a bit of drama😉
More to come next chapter

Word count(1615)
*Not edited*

HOLY GUACAMOLE, thank you so much for 1k reads!!! I was literally crying(my family thought I was very weird) but you guys are the best every vote, comment and follow makes my whole day amazing

This chapter is a bit heavy so if you ever need anyone to talk about anything to, I'm here and will likely respond within the hour.

Thoughts??

Fun fact cuz why not: the amount of dopamine your brain releases when you see the notification that you got a like or follow, etc. is the same as you get from doing cocaine. So thanks I guess👍👍

Pls vote, comment and follow me!!