Tradition

"It's Thanksgiving, guys. You know what that means?"

...we burn more turkeys?

Ponder the existence of the holiday?

"Both of you are incorrect. I give you guys a B for effort. But it means we're getting closer to Christmas! Oh man, I'm so excited- Did you guys celebrate Christmas before?"

No. Not really. I was feeling a little too lonely to do that, even though Gehenna would be full of unlife by now. Oh, and bright lights. Maybe snow? Did we get snow? I don't remember.

"Oh. Well... Now you can celebrate it with us! Although, I guess the whole present gifting would be a little difficult to do... Eh, we'll burn that bridge when we get to it. What about you, Angel?"

Hm? Ah. We celebrated something similar to Christmas back home. Gifts, family time, celebration...

"Cool! Oh shit-"

Lan-

"I'm sorry, but this is important. I forgot to wish Wardy a happy Thanksgiving! Oh Gods, what if I'm too late- oh, maybe we can make a pie of some kind- Pumpkin? Yes. Let's do a pumpkin pie-"

Calm down there, Cannie-

"I hope it accepts my apology- I should have been on top of this from the beginning. Ah man, not a good friend at all-"

And she is lost.

Let her go. We can't do much to stop her from rambling.

It's funny, anyway.

"Oh! Maybe it would like some whipped cream on the pie... But not to much. Just a little dab in the middle-"

Wait until she realizes we don't have the shit to make it.

"Already on it."

Oh fuck, she heard me.

Watch your mouth, Reaper.

Bleh.