𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

"All of the resources that we use to bring the old world back into the new world and sustain it, it all starts at places like this" The man, who seems to be in charge, explains but Jane is not in the mood to listen until he brings up the world children. That gets her attention.

"Your children are safe and being attended to. Play by the rules, you get to see them again" The man informs, making Jane scoff. "Or... you tell us where they are, I kill you myself and I'll be on my merry way to find my daughter after happily watching you bleed out in front of me" Jane voices and the man at the front of the bus, makes eye contact with her as well as a smirk that forms on his lips. "I assure you, you wouldn't even make it off this property" The man states, making Jane bite the inside of her cheek.

"When I point at you, you stand up and exit the rear" The man says as he makes his way fully onto the bus and begins pointing. One of them being Annie and Negan looks scared, but he allows Annie to get off the bus. Negan looks over at Jane, who is only a few seats away from him and watches a faint smile form on her lips. Maybe he'll finally understand what it's like to lose person you love. The person you lived for. The person you are willing to die for.

______________________

Jane furrows her eyebrows in confusion as she listens to the silence filling the apartment and it's not a comforting one. She starts to walk down the hallway, searching every room and not seeing a single person. Magna and Roslyn were gone. She ran back towards Roslyn rooms and that's when her breathing became uneven.

Jane checked under the bed and inside the closet but Roslyn or Magna was nowhere to be found. All of a sudden l, she looked at the wall next to Roslyn's bedroom door and stopped in her tracks when she notices a few specks of blood staining the wall. The blood was smeared pretty high up, taller than Roslyn's height, so Magna must've had her head banged against the wall. But why? Jane asks herself as she looks towards the window and sees the curtain has been ripped and there's scuffles on the floor.

Jane gathers a bunch of branches and slams them down in the pile as she pushes her hair back out of her face. She has no idea where the would've taken Roslyn and it doesn't look like they'll be getting out of here anytime soon so Jane had to construct some kind of plan but right now her mind was filled with multiple possibilities and not good ones.

"Are you okay?" Magna asks as she comes up behind Jane, dropping branches into the pile as well. "Great, my daughter is missing and for some reason you are always the last person with her when shit hits the fan" Jane says softly, roughly pointing her index as Magna before she walks past her, her shoulder brushing up against hers. "This isn't my fault. You left her with me. We were going to pack and we got blindsided so don't blame me because you leave your daughter with whoever and wherever" Magna argues and Jane goes to rebuttal, but gunshots are heard and Magna grabs onto Jane, making sure she ducks and is out of the way.

The gunshots stop and Jane catches her breath as she turns and looks at Magna, not forgetting what she said a few moments ago. "Everybody up! Back to work!" A guard shouts throughout the area, his voice echoing. Jane slowly stands to her feet, keeping her eyes locked on Magna as she does. "I didn't mean it like t—". "I know what you meant" Jane interrupts before she gets back to work like she was ordered to.

"You want some help? Someone to talk to?" Negan asks as he walks next to Jane who is about to transport another set of branches to the large pile. "If I did, I sure as hell wouldn't ask you" Jane says as she roughly throws the branches down, not caring if they make it into the pile or not. "I'm sure Roslyn is fine. She's a tough kid" Negan says before Jane scoffs, annoyed.