“Real offer.” He leaned closer and drew the line of my neck with his tongue.

Fuck.

My body was already stirring and asking for him.

Shane was a real troublemaker and pain in the neck, absolutely bad at keeping his hands and tongue off and leashed. Which was apparently a major problem for me, given how my body responded every time to him.

“I’ll take your offer, but no sex, is that clear?” I held on purpose an authoritative tone, because it seemed sometimes to work with him. And, because it was another side of me he had woken up.

“Alright, I’ll behave.”

I chuckled and snorted together. Shane that behaves? Gotta be a joke.

The water poured softly and warm on our heads and I felt very good, my neck was a bit stiff and so were my legs, but now every muscle was relaxing. Almost all of them. It wasn’t easy to keep completely neutral and indifferent having Shane right there with me, completely naked, his hair wet, sticking on his forehead, dripping water on his neck and giving him and even sexier and sensual look. His body was leaner and smaller than mine, but surely was toned and fit, a flat stomach showing abs, long and defined legs, and he was hard.

Very much hard.

So was I.

He laced his arms around my waist and I didn’t move, let him do whatever he had in mind. I wasn’t very much in the state of mind to argue with him. He pressed his body on mine and our erections touched and rubbed together. I almost moaned. I bent down to kiss him and I pushed immediately inside his mouth. He then pulled away and I groaned in annoyance.

Shane got a point in what he said last night.

It was really frustrating to interrupt a hot moment.

He flashed his usual cocky and challenging smirk and his eyes almost hypnotized me in a jade and deep blue daze. How was he doing that?

“Now it’s you not behaving.” He purred, nuzzling my collarbone and nibbling it.

“It’s not quite easy to behave if you do that.” I had to admit it.

He smirked satisfied.

“I promised to help you wash your back, so shall we?” Again, that light in his eyes. I nodded and handed him shower gel. He squeezed some in his hands and mixed with water, foaming it.

Then began to travel and pass his hands up my arms, on my neck, then down on my chest and indulging longer on the nipples, in the clear intent of provoking me. Well, he was very much succeeding in that; believe me. Shane was like a young and beautiful devil. I rested my back and head on the wall of the shower, closing my eyes to suppress the urge to touch him and let my inner craving self free. But having my eyes closed made me feel everything stronger and more intense, feeling his fingers and digits tasting hungrily and wanton my skin. I opened them and met Shane’s blazing eyes, filled with desire.

He kept staring at me and at the same time went down on my stomach, tracing the line of my abs. I took then as well some shower gel and began to wash and stroke Shane with it. He liked it very much, because he soon melted and let his head fall on my chest, breathing heavy. Well thank you, you are helping me very much.

My hands slipped down his back, while he washed my sides and then my hips, trying carefully to avoid my member. I went back and up and massaged his shoulders and neck, then down his hard and smooth chest, tasting his body.