information about the first story. this story is the sequel to the first story

Okay so this story is mainly with the second part and sequel to Transformers Prime: TailGlider and Dreadwing.

Information about the first story.

Mainly the first story about them is that they first meet each other on the Nemesis. And they both started to fall in love with each other. And soon later on down the line they have a son and they named him SkyQuaker after Dreadwing twin brother SkyQuake.

The story goes on to where Dreadwing and Starscream were sent on a mission to locate a relic. But the mission didn't work out. Starscream had other plans. He took Dreadwing's sword and stabbed him through the chest/spark chamber. Dreadwing sent a bond to his sparkmate. And she immediately knew that something was wrong. His bond was weak. Until she couldn't feel his bond.

But later on Megatron comes into the picture. He takes on the responsibility to take care of SkyQuaker and becoming a sire figure to him. You see Megatron once had a sparkmate/conjunx-endura and her name was FlightStorm. And he also had a son named Dragonstorm. But he was playing with his son that one day when the war was just almost beginning but what he didn't know was that this was the last time he was seeing his son and wife alive.

And TailGlider has almost the same thing to with Megatron. She lost her sparkmate. And Megatron lost both his wife and son. So SkyQuaker is giving megaton a second chance of being a sire. And pretty soon Megatron gets to be a sire again. Because TailGlider gives birth to a femme and she named her Flight-Dragon-Storm after Megatrons son and wife.

So please enjoy my stories that I have created. I love doing this but sometimes it takes a lot of work. I have about 9 stories that I am still currently working on.

So thank you for all the people who have read my stories. And for my followers who have supported me and read my stories. You really don't know how much this means to me.