That being said, there was no way she could have known my sizes just from seeing me out of my Bear Suit that one time.

How many months ago was that? People normally forgot such things after several months had passed.

I was sure that I grew during that time, and my weight… must not have changed at all! Well, maybe my breasts grew a bit, but…

"I also confirmed it during our bath yesterday, and it didn’t seem like your body changed much, so it should be fine."

Noa proudly said and smiled.

A child’s innocent declaration could hurt a lot, you know.

I just received some real emotional damage.

If things continued like this, I was most likely going to faint before the party even began.

"Why are you so against it? It will surely make Misa happy."

"Ugh."

"Also, you’re very pretty, so a dress like this will match your looks perfectly."

"…"

"Fina, you also want to see her wear a dress, right?"

"Yes!"

Fina looked at me with eyes that were telling me,"I will be wearing a dress, so please wear one, too."

Escaping this room would be easy but doing so would make it difficult for me to attend the party.

I had to go to Misa’s party because I didn’t want to be rude to her as she went through the trouble of sending me an invitation, so running away was not really an option. Ugh, there was no escape!

"O-okay, fine. I only have one condition, though."

As my last resort, I gave Noa my terms, who reluctantly accepted them.

Thus, we all changed into our dresses.

Just like the other day, I again thought how cute Noa and Misa looked in their dresses, but when I looked at Fina, I realized she didn’t lose to them in terms of cuteness.

Noa wore a red dress, Misa wore blue, and Fina wore light green.

While Noa and Misa were used to wearing dresses and walked around confidently, Fina was trying to make herself look smaller due to embarrassment.

"Uuu, this is embarrassing."

I was the one who should be embarrassed.

I was wearing a black and white dress, the sizes of which matched me perfectly. How could they have figured out my sizes just by looking at me? Not to mention, it fitting perfectly meant that I hadn’t grown at all.

"Yuna-san, it matches you so well! You look very pretty!"

Noa complimented me, but I still felt awkward.

Even in my former world, I had never worn a dress. How many girls my age had worn a party dress anyway? I was pretty sure there probably weren’t any.

I looked at the mirror and got even more embarrassed.

Maybe it was because I saw myself wearing something I wasn’t used to. I honestly didn’t think that the dress fit me at all.

"Yuna-san, your long, black hair is pretty, so it really goes well with the white and black dress."

Noa’s golden hair seemed much more beautiful to me, though.